What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Resolved

Status
Not open for further replies.
Howdy, I'd like to state I did infact initiate to disable your vehicle but you don't have earplugs in and people are talking in the background, I did realize that my mic has been turned down and I've fixed it so it's alot more clear/loud ingame, not sure why it turned down but been confused recently when people are saying im extremely quiet, but now it's fixed, although you'd still be able to hear me but I guess there was too much noise, I'd recommend using earplugs in the future. 

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

I'd like to talk about this, as you can clearly see in your own recordings you didn't try to resolve it, you just said "Jhahahhaha, I have it recorded, good ban." Then you cut the video when I'm picklocking the vehicle to get you out of it, once he's been pulled out we take him to the hospital and he's given blood and medics were enroute, YOU decided to bleed out, we were trying to help you up because I said I'd disable the van but I shot you by mistake when I was shooting at the bonnet of the van, either way, we tried to help you up, gave you blood and waited for a Medic with you at the hospital, you bled out and didn't ask to resolve it because if you had of I would of 110% comp'd you even though you yourself chose to bleed out whilst being helped. You can show the rest of the interaction when you're taken to the hospital but you don't want to do that because they'd see you F'ing whilst being treated. Not wasting my time anymore, I'd have rather resolved this as we were trying to but if you want to take this route I cannot stop you, sorry for the bad accuracy but in the future please do just talk with the person in question.

Last edited by a moderator:
We were trying to help you after we accedently shot you, we did initiate but what he said earplugs in engine running and raining made it hard to hear but after we shot you in the attempt to disable the vehicle we stayed with you for a long time giving you blood and making sure that medic were coming. The issue is you respawning, and reporting us after we tried our very best to keep you alive. I would like if you could post the whole video until you fully died.

First of all the FIRST shot you fired struck me and I don't think you were aiming to disable the vehicle as you aimed at the driver all the time. Second I was using the caps but I have the maximum volume (yours also rises). The evidence is there waiting for an admin's decision

Code:
There is no point in turning the thing over that I haven't talked to you.
You did RDM.

As I said mate, we tried to correct the accidental shot, the Quilin heard my initiation but not you? Okay, not sure how that works mate. The fact is I shot you by mistake shooting at the van's hood, once you were killed we came over and tried to save you and apologized, why is that not in the clip, or why is the part you suicided on us at the hospital when Medics were coming not in the clip? You literally said you're going to instantly report me in ooc, you can see the start of it when you are saying "Good Ban" clearly showing you had no interest in resolving it or even trying. We know i shot you, and we know it's seen as RDM, but as it was accidental and us trying to fix it but then you're not allowing us to and just saying you're reporting me without even trying just shows that you wanted to report. 

I won't reply anymore unless you've uploaded the full video or an Admin requests me to, enjoy your day.

I didn't see the game since I was watching if I was recording so I didn't know you wanted to cure me and when I saw that you were healing me I immediately respawned because I didn't know what you had asked me before for example you could have asked me for a weapon to be revived and the clip is not in fact as I said before I was not in play as soon as I was dead and btw when I said RDM you did not apologize but you used sarcasm.

After watching the video it does not make any sense what you said. You were tabbed out therefor you did not see us help you? You can clearly see it in the video that you tabbed back in and then the video suddenly cuts. Secondly why is the video exactly 2:11? Because did not look like you hit the record button. If you were using shadowplay then you cut something out of the video since replay can't save spesific times. The fact that you said "when I saw that you were healing me I immediately respawned "

Why did you do that? You admitted to us helping you but you decide to respawn and report us?

I will not be responding anyore until you show full video or until admins request it.

Just to add to my previous comment

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

You did not try to resolve it, only thing you said was "hahahah nice ban"

My friend, still going about this story I haven't told you about? you did RDM. among other things, I used Geforce Expirience to record without any cut.

The bottom line is Winblu, it was a genuine mistake, we tried to fix it and you did not allow us, now that you've admitted it that you respawned on purpose rather than allowing us to fix maybe we should leave this here for a member of the staff team to resolve. As for the "Sarcasm" when I apologized? I said sorry like 4-5 times whilst I was getting you out the van, there was no "I'm taking your gun" sort of talk, we were picking you up, I even processed your diamonds and took them back to the hospital but you F'd out, you literally did nothing in this whole situation which was genuine or logical if you were trying to resolve it, all you did was make it impossible for us to fix the mistake I had done, imo, you knew you were getting helped, but you wanted to report it, now this really is the last time I reply because you're just admitting things we already know at this point.

@WinbluIn future please do not remove the report content or change the title. A simple reply saying resolved will do.

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back