What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a Player - Tommy J - Other

Status
Not open for further replies.

JaffaCakes

Your In-game name

[R]Jaffa

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Tommy J

Date of the incident

03/09/20

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Other

Which server did the incident take place on

Altis Life

Please (in detail) describe the incident

A gunfight between Relic and Ganji Nation happened in Agios I was just arriving when Jax said on the radio "there is a guy beside me execute him" I run over and execute the guy, after leaving the building Tommy J instantly gunned me down, it is clear that either his friend gave info on me or Tommy used the side chat information to gain an advantage, or he just RDMed...

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://youtu.be/KQCFX0O8iPs
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

I was in the gunfight and called you out that u just run from the building where Thomas got executed by you. So your report is irrelevant here big time. Since you know its a gunfight and ur was trying to be sneaky executing guy knowing you can be shot yet you runn to your member anyway. I advice leav this report since this is hate report more then anything else. I won't post nothing anymore. 

I couldnt have said it any better myself. I was littarly passing by when I see his GPS go off and I see you through the window running out from the back and around. Just because you are dressed up as a hobo With a consealed firearm does that not make you imune to the gunfight.

I also wanna mention that Your friend are littarly speaking while dead. we can hear him say, "I am about to be executed." 

And I would also like to request 3 min prior to the rule break to give who ever that is gonne deal With this a better perspective on the situation.

Last edited by a moderator:
@JaffaCakes do you have a video 3 mins prior to the interaction with tommy j. 
This is for to see the full context of the situation, And to understand what was going on.

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

@JaffaCakes Please respond to Jefkes request otherwise I will have to close this report.

Nope I don't have  a video 3 minutes prior to the interaction.

Last edited by a moderator:
So from what has been said there is a current active situation (gunfight) and you execute one of the downed players. Yes you may have been trying to be sneaky doing it in the building but they could still have seen you doing it inside. What would make sense from what Tommy and Kemy have said is that they can the building and their friends GPS tracker goes offline, suddenly you run out of the building. I think this is a case of being annoyed that you got shot and I think this would have been handled a lot better if you had tried to resolve it before hand.

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back