What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Unban Appeal - Colin Forester - 03/10/20

Status
Not open for further replies.

Colin Forester

In-game Name
Colin Forester

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
03/10/20

Member of the team that banned you.
tried to log back in but does not say

Reason given for your ban.
auto ban rule 1.2 perm

Where was you banned
Altis Life

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I was banned for using the word fa**ot once in side chat after being rdm'd when I was frustrated. I know I shouldn't have used the word and I apologise for it.

Why should we unban you ?
Dear Sir/Madam

I have been a member of the RPUK community for the past two years. I have seen the rise and fall of major clans and organised crime groups. I regularly help out new players to the island by teaching them the basics and showing them how to get started. including advising them about VDM/RDM rules so they understand and don't get in trouble as new players.

During my two years in the community I have not once said anything with malicious intent towards another player. In a moment of frustration as being RDM'D for the 8th time today 2 minuets before restart I said something in side chat which I know was wrong and un-called for and I sincerely apologise for soing so.

I know there is no place for any offensive language on the server and quite rightly I was banned for it. I would like my ban to be lifted as a value myself as core player to the island who holds the core values of the island close. I am willing to engage in high quality RP with players when presented the opportunity.

It is frustrating that the island has since gone downhill with quality players who understand these rules, While networking with players and setting up large scale trading/mining operation it is extremely frustrating to get RDM'D at every sell point, at this rate we believe it is not worth playing.

We don't not care about the loss of money and are quite willing to participate in robberies of our goods if they are carried out with high quality RP but we feel like that is a thing of the past these days. Us as regular players feel as though we have no choice in the mater and are in a catch-22 situation.

When a Heli lands and people rush us we try to RP with them and put our hands up but we get shot without any initiation and if we shoot them on site we will be RDM'ing and we don't want to do that. At the moment there seems to be no protection of players from server rules and no punishment to those who break them.

I wish to unbanned to carry on my experience with the island and to try and engage with other players in more quality RP as well as try and educate people to do the same. I am going to start screen rerecording because these new wave of players who show no care for the rules do not belong on the island.

I hope you read this application and understand my point of view.

I appreciate your time

Yours sincerely

Colin Forester

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

I confirm this is not a temporary ban as those are not appealable

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read our rules
Yes

(1.2) Do not express discriminatory or otherwise offensive views. This is no place for racism, religious hatred, ageism, sexism, homophobia, gender or disability discrimination. - Permanent ban.
The rule is very clear on these things. Do not let it happen again and keep your cool  when playing. 

UNBANNED.

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back