What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Report a Player - [SGT] Felix - Poor/Low Quality RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

JaffaCakes

Your In-game name

Bombay Badboy

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

[SGT] Felix

Date of the incident

03/09/20

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Poor/Low Quality RP

Which server did the incident take place on

Altis Life

Please (in detail) describe the incident

In the middle of an RP situation, big boy Felix rolls up and tazes Jason with no initiation then the police gun down the whole gang, I was zip-tied almost instantly and when unzip-tied there was zero RP, and yeah Felix was using rebels as human shields.....

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://youtu.be/cSMaWKb6yGU ) ( https://youtu.be/2YX4NGhfVwY )

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh my god, for a gang that consistently breaks rules you sure do like to report a lot without actually saying anything or trying to resolve the situation after.

I am with about 5-6 other officers in Intop 1 and we are on our way back from a car chase at posideon lands with NCA and police. On our way back we see multiple armed rebels running around the airstrip and I dont quite know if you realise this, but our job is to take illigal firearms when we think we might be able to do it successfully, so we decided to make that call. Frankly I dont really see the issue here because at 40 seconds into your clip you can quite clearly hear me innitate for nessecary force because we deemed that the element of surprise would be far more practical in this situation, I gave pleanty of time for a counter innitiation before I made the taze (over 11 seconds). I could have easily used lethal force considering he was pointing a MK-18 at me but personally I chose to try and preserve his life and get him back to NPAS in one peice. 

As for the "meat shield", I was lying next to them to blend into the bodies but purposefully did not lie behind them to avoid incoming fire, if you take a quick look around you can clearly see there is no cover so I had to try and make do with the situation. This however I do see where you may have drawn this conclusion, however like I said earlier, it just takes a little message or liason to understand the situation.

You most cetainly would revieve facepalm reacts left, right and centre if they were available here

Last edited by a moderator:
Yo i was the one that un zipptied you, i heard that you didn't have a weapon so you were cuffed for our safety, as you weren't a threat i say that you are being let go and take your friend to the pd.

I wont be commenting on the report itself as a member of the police myself but I will remind all parties to please only comment pertinent, relevant information. Be descriptive. It'll make this much easier for all parties involved.

Thank you.

then 2 seconds later the police gun down 5 people... 
That is not my problem, this is a report against me.

I think we all have videos which make this untrue 
You are honestly arguing my point of police's job isnt to take illigal firearms? 

But you were lying horizontal to the dead guys therefore sticking out like a sore thumb 
At least you understand I wasnt lying behind them, thats one thing solved.

I know i shouldnt be involved here
I also dont actually understand why you have felt the need to comment. This is not your report and you are not the guy I restrained nor are you Jaffa. So yes, you are right. you shoulldnt

1 minute ago, JaffaCakes said:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Im flattered you keep so many clips of me I feel like a bit of a celebrity. When I am surrounded by GN and Relic, that is when I will not innitiate a situation - like I said I will only go for it if I think I can preserve as many lives as possible. You are also deviating well away from the situation at hand, so please - stay on that.

Mate, when against relic you tazed and shot us, but when it is GN you let them go... Sorry mate but take a minute to think about that...

Quite clearly neither of you can conduct yourselves in an adult manor when dealing with a report. Take some time to cool off. I suggest any future replies be relevent to the incident, mature & not just making snarky comments towards other gangs/groups.

Thread locked for 24hrs

I think I have said everything I need to now, I will now leave it up to the admins 🙂

Alright, Ive seen the videos presented to us. And read all the comments. 
And i aint gonna lie, i am shocked how both of you guys acted during this report. 

@JaffaCakes i see you are really frustrated, and this reflects on your ingame actions / attitude. 
i suggest you start to understand this is a game. 

This whole situation was a mess, But as soon the officer runs up. you guys already run away. 
Wich leaves the cop no choice then make his intentions clear. that he wants to arrest you guys for illegal firearms. there is nothing wrong to wait abit more. and see what he wants. 
Then onto your claims the cops gunned you all down. this is very hard for me to decide who shot first. Felix tazes on of your guys. but what happened after i cant tell off this evidence.  Then the officer seeking cover behind downed people. is a matter for police command. there is no server rule about that. 
And next time dont start nitpicking on other situations, keep it to the situation you are reporting. 

This situation could be handled better by both parties.  And i suggest you work on this.  for @JaffaCakes try to listen for a minute what the cop wants. instead of instanly running. Also If your comms and gps are tkaen you are not supposed to talk at all on ts/discord. Keep this in mind. 

@Felix - Yello For next time, Try to get a conversation going instead of instantly going for the initiation. 

Now my final conclusion: @Felix - Yello will receive a warning for poor quality rp.  as a member of a whitelisted faction, we expect a bit more rp then one sentence. 

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back