What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Death Bug When Logging Off

Ben Shelby

So I logged off last night after checking out the new update at the garage all fine, came back on today and it said "You have respawned as your logged off when you were dead" when that wasn't the case, also it seems dying doesn't reset your food so when I logged on at the NHS hospital I instantly started dying of hunger and died.

Edit: I went into the mega mall and it made me invisible so maybe that is something to do with it + I just respawned and it gave me a small percentage of food and water back

Edit 2: I also noticed that i stored by van in the garage and when I logged back on it was in impound.

Last edited by a moderator:
How did you disconnect from the server? 

Did you F8 - Disconnect?

This has been ammended on the development build. You may recieve a "You combat logged" report sometimes, don't worry about it if you didn't combat log. I'm using some logging to find specific cases of where this seems to happen when it shouldn't.

You should no longer trigger this by reporting a false positive.

Back