What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Unban Appeal - Hasil The Bastard - 03/11/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
In-game Name
Hasil The Bastard

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
03/11/20

Member of the team that banned you.
Auto chat monitor? (Not sure of specific name)

Reason given for your ban.
1.2 Do not express discriminatory or otherwise offensive views. This is no place for racism, religious hatred, ageism, sexism, homophobia, gender or disability discrimination. - Permanent ban.

Where was you banned
Altis Life

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.I was banned due to my stupidity and anger. I have a short fuse with regards to people making sexual remarks in the OOC as I have encountered players as young as aged 12. For this specific event, a gentleman said ''Imagine Being a Virgin" to which I stupidly replied to '' Imagine saying that on a platform with young children play you N*nce'' In no way do I condone the way I spoke nor can I justify it with the actions of the victim with this sentence, Although that being said i wasnt aware that nonce was a word that was prohibbated when words like c*nt F*ck are allowed but thats not a complaint i do agree there should be censors on what people can say. But I can solemnly admit it was not my place to be concerned with what he was saying, nor to judge him for that. My reasoning for having a problem with his statement is that the pressure in today's society to be a certain way does certain things I would like to think a strong community like ours would not be a victim of that. To see my Younger relatives cry and be distraught because their older peers judge them on how much they have experienced, sickens me. And I will always encourage everyone I know to live life their way and take nothing people like these to say for a fact. (I would also like to add, I couldn't provide video evidence of what went down as I accidentally clicked 'turn off' instead of 'save' on my shadow play). 

Why should we unban you ?
I believe i deserve to be unbanned because, after being in this situation of uncertainty whether i can play again or not has made me aware of my inability to control my anger at certain points. To which I can only promise my commitment to improving that. And in fact, i know if I were unbanned I would make a strong conscious effort to ignore the OOC messages(Except the ones where people seek the advice of course). While I understand there is no room for this kind of language in the RPUK community, I will give my word to keep myself to myself. And be more aware that people with sick and twisted things to say are going to be around from time to time. as I'm sure you can see from my recent activity I have put a lot of effort into the server to try and help me and my friends be the best we can. And to conclude that with such a silly mistake on my end is very sad and I just stand hopeful that I may be spared for this occasion. 

Regards
Harry

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

I confirm this is not a temporary ban as those are not appealable

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read our rules
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a short fuse with regards to people making sexual remarks in the OOC as I have encountered players as young as aged 12
Absolutely, I couldn't agree more, we all do. Whilst Roleplay.co.uk is an Adult community, we do have a younger audience present which is why we are careful to safeguard wherever possible. I'd like to make a few things absolutely clear to you.

Calling somebody a "nonce" is not acceptable on any level for any reason, at any time. The word is simply a colloquial term for paedophile, I assure you labelling someone as a paedophile is not something most take lightly and given the circumstances, you have no reason to believe that the comment made indicates that he's anything more than a common idiot.

(OOC) HIDDEN: Imagine being a virgin who laughs at others for being a virgin

I appreciate the time, effort and detail you've provided in your appeal, so fortunately for you I'm not left with much to ask.

However...

- If presented with a situation in the future which provokes you to the point of this level of frustration, how would you react?

I can understand completely where you are coming from. and i really think this was meant to happen to teach myself that if you havent got anything nice to say just to keep it locked away. as well as that i made no change to the situation by voicing my frustration, In the future i will make sure it is recorded and reported to remove it them righteous way. i appreicate your courtesy when assesing my appeal. 

Many thanks

Harry

I'm convinced. Whilst you do have a fairly shaky history, it seems like you might be changing your mentalities which is good to see.

I'll issue an unban on this instance. Let's hope this is the last time, don't let me down.

UNBANNED

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back