What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Report a Player - Kong Lei - VDM/Low RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keith Maxwell

Lifetime Donator
Lifetime Donator
Your In-game name

Keith Maxwell

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Kong Lei (at the time of the Situation, They keep changing names)

Date of the incident

03/13/20

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

VDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Altis Life

Please (in detail) describe the incident

While doing a diamond run I was just finishing a run when a reporter in a white SUV started to chase my truck, as I keep driving (because I was never initiated on) he starts to ram and drive in front of my truck. This keeps happening until the truck blows up. once I am downed the reporter goes to get a Defib for me when he comes back to revive me he says that when I get up I will have to put my hands up. I tell him Reporters cannot Rob people so he puts the gear away and keeps trying all the while asking me how to use zip ties. after awhile he is standing there I just move on, eventually he come back into town right before I leave and asks to continue the situation (because I did technically leave part way through I comply) He then zip ties me Blindfolds me leaves me in a hut off the road with no GPS shoots me in the leg and leaves the server. I have tried to put recording of as much of the situation as I could below (3 videos)

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dgKDt41D0wc
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
that was a lot of video to watch. 
for the first video, i think you died of desync that happened. however ive the car multiple times trying to hit you or purposely desync ramming you. 

2nd video indeed he is wearing AAN news clothing, however that's a common mistake people make. and when you told him he instantly took it off.

3th video here we can see, you got put in to hut for a good amount off time with no interaction at all. Kidnapping someone needs to come with high quality rp. 
This was not the case. 

So kong lei will be banned for rules 2.1 and 7.1.1 and for a time period of 48 hr. 

Accepted. 

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back