What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Unban Appeal - Niko_ - 03/13/20

Status
Not open for further replies.

Niko

In-game Name
i cant remember, sorry

Steam ID

The date of your ban.

Member of the team that banned you.
Aiden

Reason given for your ban.
VDM

Where was you banned
Altis Life

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I was banned because I tried to VDM someone. I won't lie about it. I did try to VDM, which I failed to do and therefore got banned.

Why should we unban you ?
Well, according to the forums, I've been a member of RPUK for 3 years now and this was my first ban. I've never had issues before and never gotten banned. I do not play here often but I intend to keep doors open in case I wanna return or casually play with old mates here. I do understand what I did is stupid and immature, which is not something I generally am. With this being said, I believe I should be allowed to get a second chance. Thanks for your time.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

I confirm this is not a temporary ban as those are not appealable

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read our rules
Yes

I believe I should be allowed to get a second chance
Why? VDM isn't a difficult rule to follow, it was clearly done with ill intent... Regardless of how long you've been here, what assurance do we have that you won't be doing this again?

Why? VDM isn't a difficult rule to follow, it was clearly done with ill intent... Regardless of how long you've been here, what assurance do we have that you won't be doing this again?
As I have taken some time before appealing, I intend to show that I understand what I did was wrong and make sure that I won't be doing such a stupid mistake again. I've always had a clean history before this and intented to do so before making a stupid mistake. In conclusion, I don't know how to assure you I won't be doing a similar mistake in the future besides of letting me prove myself of not doing it again. I hope you understand.

You joined the server and within 20 minutes were intending on flying a helicopter into an ifrit. 

This wasn't a mistake, it was intentional and pre-emptively thought through. 

I implore you to come up with a reasonable suggestion at why we should continue to entertain your unban appeal, and while your at it, what are you intending to do on our server should you be unbanned? 

You joined the server and within 20 minutes were intending on flying a helicopter into an ifrit. 

This wasn't a mistake, it was intentional and pre-emptively thought through. 

I implore you to come up with a reasonable suggestion at why we should continue to entertain your unban appeal, and while your at it, what are you intending to do on our server should you be unbanned? 
I don't intend to deny that it was intentional. I do regret doing it and therefore am trying to appeal this ban. 

I'd appreciate if my unban appeal would get looked into further as it is my first offense, even if it's intentional. I've never had any rule issues in the past, which indicates that I can be a member of the community that follows the rules (if I'm not being absolutely stupid, that is).

Should I be unbanned, I'd like to occasionally play with old friends I have in this community which still play here. I've met a lot of people here and intend to play or talk to them when possible.

Thank you for your time!

We know it was intentional, You came from another Altis server especially to do it

Want to explain that ? 

We know it was intentional, You came from another Altis server especially to do it

Want to explain that ? 
That is correct. I did in fact come from another server to do that while a player from that server was here. The said player got banned there so he played here. Me and some friends wanted to annoy him. I, at first, didn't do anything till everyone was dead. After that, I tried to vdm but I missed. The said player we were annoying is a known person on other servers but not positively at all. I do not agree with annoying people but this individual has/is cheating on this game (we've seen him lock on people and use pulldowns) so me and some friends decided to RDM/VDM him.

Now that I look back, I shouldn't have done what I did, even if the said person is a cheater. I apologise for my actions. Please feel free to ask further questions if you want to.

If nothing else, I appreciate your honesty.

I've got just a few more questions for you.

- "Me and some friends wanted to annoy him." Who were these friends? Did they break any rules themselves? Did they encourage you to break any rules? Are they still around on RPUK today?

- If you were to be unbanned... What would you plan to do? Any interest in our factions? Interested in the rebel life?

- "Me and some friends wanted to annoy him." Who were these friends? Did they break any rules themselves? Did they encourage you to break any rules? Are they still around on RPUK today?
These friends are some mates from the other server and they all got banned along with me. They did not encourage me to break the rules, it was my own decision. They do not play here as far as I know.

If you were to be unbanned... What would you plan to do? Any interest in our factions? Interested in the rebel life?
I used to be in the police ages ago but left due to personal reasons. If I were to be unbanned, I might try police again or just spend my money as a rebel, I do not know what I'd actually do.

Thank you for your reply.

@Niko_ As someone with a lot of hours on the server and this being your first ban on record you will be given a chance this time. But anything else with you purposely trying to cause issues and there will not be another chance.

Unbanned

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back