What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Report a Player - MCKELVIE - RDM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yello

Richest man on FiveM
Your In-game name

SGT Felix [4800]

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

MCKELVIE

Date of the incident

03/14/20

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Altis Life

Please (in detail) describe the incident

This entire situation speaks of itself, they give a minimal initiation if any for the situation, without friends and allies - then after that this guy literally walks out and says nothing and shoots me without saying shit and executes me straight away.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://youtu.be/KvCDmO7TluQ
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

This could have easily been solved in a liason had you took us to it, because of that i dont have my footage of the situation. However you knew we were together as you were sitting in the greenzone shit talking saying come out of the greenzone. That to me is baiting for a gunfight, also you only have 1 minute of the "whole situation" so i'd like to see the rest of the situation if you can, otherwise i won't be replying anymore.

This could have easily been solved in a liason had you took us to it, because of that i dont have my footage of the situation. However you knew we were together as you were sitting in the greenzone shit talking saying come out of the greenzone. That to me is baiting for a gunfight, also you only have 1 minute of the "whole situation" so i'd like to see the rest of the situation if you can, otherwise i won't be replying anymore.
If there was something to Liase about I would have gone to Liason, but there wasnt a situation, it was straight up RDM. You walked out of a GZ and shot me without saying anything

I will lift this as resolved, purley due to the fact I have talked about you to a few people and they have pretty much just said you are sound and its out of the blue just ye dont shoot me out of GZ again x

next time try to resolve it, before jumping to the forums. 
Atleast give it a chance in liasion. 

Resolved. 

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back