What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a Player - stan atlas - Poor/Low Quality RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Biscottiverdee

Your In-game name

PC Biscotti [5853]

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

stan atlas

Date of the incident

03/17/20

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Poor/Low Quality RP

Which server did the incident take place on

Altis Life

Please (in detail) describe the incident

We came across some poseidon fellas. They drove around for a abit. When stan got the chance to initiate on me, he says "put you hands on your fat head" and then proceeds to knock me out. Initiation starts at 2:15

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zLAZwOS75rs
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Okay well, What I actually said is ''Put your hands on your fat head and if you pull a weapon your going to be knocked out''. So my suggestion in this situation would be to listen when someone is initiating on you. Now to put some context in to the situation and reasoning as to why I got aggressive so fast; we had seen cops flying around Poseidon lands for a while when there was only 2 of us online so we decided we would take some hostage.

Now when we actually took you hostage we were met with zero RP on your end therefore we executed you, Funny how someone can complain about low quality RP but then give zero RP when being taken hostage and talked to. 

As for the initiation itself, On my end I gave you plenty of time to comply with the demand of ''if you pull a weapon you will be knocked out'', yet you still pulled your weapon out. There may be a delay between when I say things in game to when you hear it because I have 150 ping on RPUK. Maybe this is something I will try to keep in mind in the future.

Okay well, What I actually said is ''Put your hands on your fat head and if you pull a weapon your going to be knocked out''. So my suggestion in this situation would be to listen when someone is initiating on you. Now to put some context in to the situation and reasoning as to why I got aggressive so fast; we had seen cops flying around Poseidon lands for a while when there was only 2 of us online so we decided we would take some hostage.

Now when we actually took you hostage we were met with zero RP on your end therefore we executed you, Funny how someone can complain about low quality RP but then give zero RP when being taken hostage and talked to. 

As for the initiation itself, On my end I gave you plenty of time to comply with the demand of ''if you pull a weapon you will be knocked out'', yet you still pulled your weapon out. There may be a delay between when I say things in game to when you hear it because I have 150 ping on RPUK. Maybe this is something I will try to keep in mind in the future.
"Okay well, What I actually said is ''Put your hands on your fat head and if you pull a weapon your going to be knocked out". No. No you did not mate. Maybe you should watch the clip. 

"Now to put some context in to the situation and reasoning as to why I got aggressive so fast;" There's nothing wrong with being aggressive, so why you feel the need to say this in your reply, i don't really know. As a cop on the server, i deal with loads of aggressive players, but being "aggressive" doesn't mean you display complete poor role play. 

"we were met with zero RP on your end therefore we executed you, Funny how someone can complain about low quality RP but then give zero RP when being taken hostage and talked to."  - I didn't break any rules, i can choose to speak to you or not to. PC Biscotti had nothing to say to the killers of his comrades and due to loosing all of his friends on the battlefield, all he wanted was to die with them and hope to meet them in heaven. 

"As for the initiation itself, On my end I gave you plenty of time to comply with the demand of ''put you hands on your fat head".  You initiated at 2:29 and knocked me out at 2:32.  

(7.1.1) Taking hostages must be roleplayed to a very high quality.

Yes I can agree my actions after my initiation were quick and could be considered poor, However I would just last to point out you were talking when you got knocked out and this could also be considered poor. We all make mistakes sometimes.

Thanks, 

Report will be put down, let this be a warning to all parties that its important to give high RP in tense situations also. Put more effort next time, we would like to see both parties satisfied at the end of the day. Otherwise if continued lack of effort in RP, your stay here on RPUK servers will be a short one.

Be warned...

Happy gaming to all !!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back