Experience the Altis Life
keyboard_arrow_right
ALTIS LIFE
GTA RP
DAYZ RP
TEAMSPEAK

We are currently undergoing maintenance

The forums are available for use, yet please do not expect full functionality.

Teddy Winkle

The finest RP

Teddy Winkle

Hi I'm Teddy Wrinkle,

I would like to publicy thank Proxeum, S3ph and SGT Riz for the situation we found ourselves in yesterday. What started as a crashed car turned into some of the finest RP I have ever seen on this Island, these three truly are masters of the craft. I would also like to call out the other officer with Riz and the FA with Prox and S3ph, if I could find you on here you would also be tagged.
Thank you for quite possibly the best story telling on RPUK.  

Teddy Wrinkle, that's me. 

@Proxeum @S3ph @SGT Riz 9658

• Like 1
  • Love 4

SGT Riz 9658

@Alex Maximillian - Found our First Aider! 🙂 

Edit: @Wayfarer & @DanSchwerner - Figured i'd also tag my fellow officers that were present for the scenario

Thank you for the roleplay, teddy! The scenario was definetely not something we see every day - It was very refreshing. Keep up the high quality roleplay! 🙂 

• Like 3
  • Hype 1

Alex Maximillian

Thank you for the Roleplay everyone, it was amazing to see that not all people are all about the frags but care more about an amazing roleplay scenario like this one :).

• Like 5

Proxeum

Thank you to all that were involved, I had an absolutely amazing time, it's always good roleplaying with you teddy or should I call you Lord Bennington? 🤔 Shout out to @SGT Riz 9658 and her team for involving us in the situation. I think the fact that the role play wasn't static and we moved the patient etc using various equipment available to us made it alot more interesting!

@Alex Maximillian commented after that it was the most fun he had on the island, always good to see these types of comments. Also @S3ph for continuously being awesome.

Again, thank you all! 

• Like 1
  • Love 3

DanSchwerner

Glad you enjoyed it "Lord Bloody Bennington" and all involved. Always a pleasant surprise to rp on an rp server 😂💯👌

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Hype 1
  • PagChomp 1

S3ph

Thanks Teddy for a nice compliments. I enjoyed it a lot, as always, great RP. Had a great laugh last night^^

@Proxeum and @Alex Maximillian Best patrols EVER^^, you guys ROCK

• Like 2
  • Love 2