What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Report a Player - 2 players 1 was masked i dont know his name, other "Toca" - Poor/Low Quality RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

GODZILLA

Your In-game name

GODZILLA

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

2 players 1 was masked i dont know his name, other "Toca"

Date of the incident

03/26/20

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Poor/Low Quality RP

Which server did the incident take place on

Altis Life

Please (in detail) describe the incident

META GAMING

I was with my friends trying to sell the new diamonds we had got, then we got robbed bye this people, they did a good rp, evrything was fine, but when it was a 1v1 situation, his friend (dead) start giving information of were i was and how to kill me, i coud had win this fight and sold my friends diamons earning 4,000,000€, but they did meta gaming, so please pay good atention to this subject.

i have video prof

sry for my bad language i was nervous.

i didnt have any chance to comunicate with them.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A734notxs7U
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

I wasn't telling anyone where you were I was telling YOU where your wounded friend was. He was infront of the HEMMT on the floor wounded.

Well since my name is mentioned on this report I am going to reply.

Firstly you yourself acknowledge that before the situation escalated to the gun fight there was good RP provided. The problem you seem to be having is that the person who was dead was apparently giving me information about the location and the positioning of yourself during it. May I ask you if you have seen the hellcat hovering above (not close but still in range) and also if you know that Hellcats are equiped with thermal visioning cameras the cameras see movement from people since we give out heat. In the video I am posting below you can see me getting information about your location from Rotate trough Lee since Rotate dislikes the use of Teamspeak. Notice that even thou Rotate is not in the teamspeak channel I still hear his callouts from Lee's teamspeak. During the video before you got shot you do not hear  anyone else give me any information regarding you or your location. And even in my video its clearly obvius that I had a pretty good idea where you were for most of the time. I would also like to point out that while the person was saying "Behind the Hemmit" multiple times over and over on my side of the coms I hear absolutly nothing.

I would also like the adress the part where instead calling me to teamspeak where we could talk about the whole situation where I would happily provide you with a video from my perspective you went straight towards the forums to make a report (mind you im not bothered that much by the break of RP you make with yelling towards Someone getting banned, and that you have a video of it.).

Below is a video from my perspective. Also I will not be responding to this report anymore unless and admin wishes for me to talk.

LINK:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

@GODZILLA Please make your video public. I am unable to view it. @Toca In your video, who is the person giving you the information about where he is, was that the hellcat?

@George-Harris The person who you hear telling me where to move is Lee the Bastard, he and rotate were the guys in the hellcat. Also Lee is the person you can hear clearly while rotate is the one with a bit of mic eco since Lee was in coms with rotate on discord.

@GODZILLA You have not made your video public so I can not action this report, by the video provided by Toca it shows that the only communications that can be heard are ones provided by the hellcat and not by a guy dead on the floor.

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back