What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Unban Appeal - sb7e - 03/26/20

Status
Not open for further replies.

sb7e

In-game Name
Sb7e

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
03/26/20

Member of the team that banned you.
INFO

Reason given for your ban.
2.4 , 1.7

Where was you banned
Altis Life

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
Exactly I got banned becuase I exploited clams , and by that i broke the rule 2.4

Why should we unban you ?
I think becuase I mainly try hard to not breake any rule , and since Ive joined the server after 3 years of break Ive not broken any rule until now , maybe I broke a rule of reaching the highest quality of RP when initiate on someone of couple times and I think I can reach it by playing more on the server and learn how to , Ive seen myself getting better everyday in RP and would really like to continue .

Lastly , If iam gonna do clams again i should do them the proper way .

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

I confirm this is not a temporary ban as those are not appealable

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read our rules
Yes

You are trying hard not to break rules, but at the same time you engage on a large money exploit with your gang? Care to explain why you engaged in this. 

well of course I dragged them into it and iam responsible of what happened , I wanted to make money maybe to buy a gang base or buy a blackfish but it was a horrible way to do it because its truly against the rules , and knowing that more money more things to get , we all like money after all but next time if we want to do it we have to do it in the right way without breaking rules or doing it stupidly .

well its my first warning or ban in a while for breaking a rule and as i sid before i was trying hard and my best to not break rules related to high quality rp and so on , i know i dont play much in the server but from my point of view i dont deserve a reset ,  the only thing that motivated me to go back and play again in the server is the things i had before . 

And if you and the staff team think i deserve it i would be oki with it and understandable .

@sb7e Its a clear open and shut case of exploiting which can have knock on effects to the entire member base/server, so the options are you either stay banned or except the harsh lesson of a full reset.

What did you expect ?

Last edited by a moderator:
i totally understand the bad effects of what i was doing for the server and i didnt expect that , the only thing is that i can make sure nothing the same will happen again as i will keep high RP in the server and respect the rules and i hope this will be considered as a first warning and hopefully there will not be a second one .

I didnt know exactly the consequences of what i was doing bakc then .

And meaning a full reset you mean going back fresh new ?

And Im fine with anything you decide if not giving me a second chance .

@sb7e That is the way it goes, you exploit here you either leave permanently or come back with a new start and a lesson learnt.

Can I have your steam 64 ID please

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back