What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Report a Player - Tyver, Destrucktoid - Poor/Low Quality RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chilli

Lifetime Donator
Lifetime Donator
Los Santos Police
Los Santos Police Trainer
Your In-game name

Milk N Chilli

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Tyver, Destrucktoid

Date of the incident

03/26/20

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Poor/Low Quality RP

Which server did the incident take place on

Altis Life

Please (in detail) describe the incident

Simply robbed being told "hands up or be shot down" clearly a lovely case of (7.1.3). Also i was told i would be shot and instead i was knocked and the person who knocked me never initiated (The time is not exact as i can not remember exact time)

Now i was doing Salt run and met 1 of them before in a orca doing a run and there was 5 of us then they left i stayed as i had Huron they all had their own orca. I then went to sell and saw no helis so landed. Then came the "hands up or be shot down" with no reason given to put my hands up and no initiation for his friend who knocked me out. (Initiation is at 6:50 in video)

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UCvTeXSwpbE
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah its not Chipy its Tyver, also heard over the comms that we were initiated and so i went in to engage as i was under the impression that i was in fact initiated.

updated to get chippy out of this however @destrucktoid you must of been hiding near me as you appeared from no where as i was about on counter initiate when in cover however the "shoot him" came so it became immediate gun fight threat. But you must have been in hearing distance to hear no initiation from me and you still had no initiation for you 

In the heat of the moment all i heard was to shoot you so i was under the impression that i was initiated as previously stated, i know i wasn't and for that i apologize, in the video you uploaded you can clearly hear at 7:04 Tyver saying "shoot him" which is what gave me that impression of myself being initiated in the fight, additionally you saying "No" refusing the demands of Tyver at 7:02 as well as moving behind the wall into the other room made me think you was refusing the demands of Tyver and therefore although weakly, being counter initiated.

the main issue is you was not involved with any of the build up not once was i told "friends in the area" so even if i got time to do a proper initiation it still wasn't on you as you would have been deemed not involved due to no "friends" being claimed in the area so it would have just been on him as a counter initiation only works on those who have initiated and not once did he bring you into his initiation. Yeah its the heat of the moment however before that your friend if said "friends in the area" i wouldn't have even run as i knew i would be surrounded but i thought one guy just run here and counter then shoot but no someone else who i had no knowledge would be involved appeared out of no where spooked me thus me never getting to counter

Yes i understand the problem revolves around the fact i wasn't initiated but ultimately i was under the impression that i was, additionally as you see the in the video he said "shoot him" and went around the corner and started firing, had i not knocked you out you would've been shot anyway. The point i'm trying to make with that is that had i not knocked you out and not been there he still would've gone around the corner and shot you immediately, additionally as stated and shown prior Tyver did give me the impression that i was initiated and that i should shoot you. This doesn't excuse the fact that i wasn't initiated and that it was a bad initiation, however it should show that i was not entirely to blame for my part in the robbery, Tyver's failure to initiate properly and telling me i was initiated, you saying no and going around the corner into the room i was in combined with tyver telling me to shoot you made me think you had counter initiated overall resulting in me knocking you out. i'm not saying i'm not to blame at all, i should've paid more attention to what tyver said when he initiated.

Im not entirely blaming you and because you realising the errors in both sides if anything does happen regarding the rest of the report that destrucktoid had a misunderstanding and mixed communications however i still want answers for the initial initiation 

Only Tyver can give you those answers i'm afraid, the plan was to wait until you in the huron landed then initiate both of us and then rob you, however as is quite clear, Tyver screwed up the initiation by not giving you the reason (armed robbery) and not telling you of friends and allies in order to initiate me.

yep i understand that i was just making clear should staff take this further i wish nothing to happen to you as you was just doing as the lead of the robbery said however not closing this completely as tyver needs his say in his part 

Hello,

I understand the initiation was fail, because i didn't said the reason. You asked me why should you put your hands up and start running away. When you run to the other room you want to start fire, and only afther that you knocked down.

So why start fire, if you think you didn't get a correct initiation?

But ok, i can give you a compensation because my fail initiation.

I sold the salts for 500k and my mate take your weapon, so i can give you 600k compensation for this.

i don't want comp or anything its Arma this stuff does happen but people need to learn from mistakes. the reason i did fire as i wasn't given much choice i was told i would be killed so immediately i may as well die fighting then die not fighting i knew i wasn't gonna just comply against 1 person. but like i said you said "fire" then someone appeared what ruined all chances of me countering but if you wouldn't mind showing how the original initiation could have been made better then i don't care keep the stuff  as long as you know the error and how to correct it with the next person. That way no one else will lose stuff maybe of more value that will annoy them.

ill be happy enough if you just showed a improved version of what you said. Because i'm not a asshole this is the first time I've seen you mess this up so i'm okay with letting it go for the 1st time in my knowledge

As i said the initiation was wrong i know that.

A had to say " this is an armed robbery, put your hand up or fired upon by me and my friends in the area"

Please delete Destrucktoid from the report, because he didn't do anything wrong, he didn't hear my initiation.

Please next time before you report anybody, try to resolve the situation with him before you make a report.

Of course if a get bann for this i accept that.

Thank you.

no ban needed especially for destrucktoid who was just doing as said in the heat but im fine with what you said too so staff dont have to investigate unless they thing differently

Thank you for your understanding. I will keep in mind this situation and take care about my initations.

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back