What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Unban Appeal - Dan953 - 03/27/20

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan

In-game Name
dan953

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
03/27/20

Member of the team that banned you.
The Real DanV

Reason given for your ban.
Teleporting trucks 2.11

Where was you banned
Altis Life

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I was teleporting trucks from Athira to Agios to sell my diamonds. I proccessed 9 hemmts of diamonds which I then stored at the nearest garage. I then flew a jet to Agios where I began to pull them out and sell them.

Why should we unban you ?
All I ever wanted to do was to play RPUK with some friends. Every weekend I would play from the early hours of the morning till the sunset and then some more. Around 9 months ago I commenced a life on Altis where I started to work my way up from being the hobo who doesn’t know anything to becoming an extremely knowledgeable salt trader.

As many will agree I was fun to talk to even though I was great rivals with some. At the time I was banned I had been thinking about buying a barn! After buying a Blackfish to do salt in I was still drawn to the idea of faster money making therefore I had decided that a barn would be the next step to success!

The night I was banned me and the rest of my gang had planned to do some large scale robberies! We knew this wouldn't go unnoticed so we were going to rent a Xian. This way if it started to go wrong in anyway at all we could leave the mess we created in an armoured vehicle.
I was also going to head over to Kavala where I was going to convince people to vote me as the Major of Altis!

Already I miss the fun of Kavala; hobos VDM’ing people, flying cars, annoying cops and having a laugh with people I didn’t know. Occasionally I would donate to new the new players to make their day and my own. 

After I was banned I knew this great life of Dan in Altis would be no more! Unless!
If you would consider to unban me it would be greatly appreciated. If you unbanned me I would be over the moon in happiness!

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

I confirm this is not a temporary ban as those are not appealable

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read our rules
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Why did you decide to exploit, something that harms the RPUK and it's economy greatly, even though you say that you love the community? Someone that loves the community wouldn't attempt to hurt it by exploiting would they? @Dan953

@KingGodDiabloZ I completely agree with what you said and I am disappointed in myself for doing this! I teleported trucks because I was completely blinded by the thought of being able to buy a barn next week. I cannot even justify teleporting trucks to save 30 mins of time although I have all the time in the world right now. It was very stupid of me to do this, I personally will make sure to never do this again and I shall strongly dissuade anybody else from doing it. 

As I said before I do love this community due to the people I meet just once and the people I become good friends with. It would mean a lot to me if you would unban me. 

Thanks, 

Dan

@Dan953 I will process your appeal and give you another chance however I am going to reduce your balance to 0 as a lesson needs to be learnt here.

The fact you know how to do that says to me that I doubt very much this was the first and only time you have done this.

You will be unbanned later today when I have had chance to do the above condition.

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back