What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Unban Appeal - iHaveCOVID19 - 03/28/2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

iHaveCOVID19

In-game Name
iHaveCOVID19

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
03/28/2020

Member of the team that banned you.
The Server Auto Ban

Reason given for your ban.
I believe it was this: (1.2) Do not express discriminatory or otherwise offensive views. This is no place for racism, religious hatred, ageism, sexism, homophobia, gender or disability discrimination. - Permanent ban.

Where was you banned
Arma 3 Altis Life

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I believe I was banned for saying a racist word in my group channel chat. 

Why should we unban you ?
What I did was wrong and stupid, and completely unnecessary. I thought I was being funny with my friends by putting this word in the chat. Even though it was not broadcasted to the whole server, it was still very stupid to do. I just bought Arma 3 to play with my friends and did not realize that there were rules to follow and how serious you guys are about these things. I have read over the rules and if you decide to unban me I will uphold them to the best of my ability and will never do anything like this again. Thank you for reading.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

I confirm this is not a temporary ban as those are not appealable

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read our rules
Yes

May I ask you, what exactly is fun about posting a word that is insanely offensive towards a large majority of earths population and that refers back to a period of large scale slavery and abuse of this group? 

There is nothing fun or funny about saying that word. I am truly sorry for what I did, and will NEVER do it again. If you give me another chance I can prove that I am capable of being a respectful human being. It was beyond unnecessary of me to do this. Please give me a second chance.

I actually have the corona-virus. I have been isolated for 2 weeks now. My friends parents went to China before corona was well-known. The guy literally cooked me chicken fajitas without telling me he was sick for the past week. 4 days later I start coughing my lungs out. I am being dead serious btw. Luckily I did not need to be hospitalized and was told to stay at home. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back