What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Unban Appeal - Ralph the Hobo - 03/28/20

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ralph the Hobo

Unlinked
In-game Name
Ralph

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
03/28/20

Member of the team that banned you.
Gordon

Reason given for your ban.

Where was you banned
Altis Life

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I know full well why I was banned, myself and a couple of mates were joking around ziptie-ing one and other and I Alt-F4D because I thought it would be funny. I completely understand why you would ban me for this as it could lead to new players thinking it is acceptable and doing it in future.

Why should we unban you ?
I have been an active member of the community for almost 2 years now and haven't been banned in 1.5, I have a relatively good understanding of the rules of the server. This was a stupid thing to do and I should never have done it. I completely understand that what I did was wrong as it could lead the newer players to believe that it is OK and shall not do it again, no matter the circumstances behind it. Why I was Banned: (2.5) Combat logging at any point during RP is exploiting. Some examples of this include: logging out during a firefight, being chased by the police, arrested by the police, while dead awaiting a medic, logging out in order to save gear, rage-quitting, logging out whilst restrained/detained. Punishment is a permanent ban. Staff can make an informed decision depending on if you’ve made an attempt to resolve the issue. We do suggest you attempt to rejoin the server and continue the roleplay (try messaging them with the mobile system first). This rule is in place to prevent people logging out during roleplay situations in order to save their gear or to disrupt the flow of roleplay.

Thanks for reading,

Ralph

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

I confirm this is not a temporary ban as those are not appealable

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read our rules
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
@Ralph the Hobo If this happens again then there wont be a further appeal, It was a clear cut combat log where you rejoined the server a minute or two afterwards.

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back