What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Unban Appeal - Tyrone Is here_unban - 03/28/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
In-game Name
Tyrone

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
08/01/17

Member of the team that banned you.
Vladic_ka

Reason given for your ban.
1.6, I believe I tried to get members from factions to join a different community. This appeal is for me to be unbanned from the forums.

Where was you banned
Altis Life

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I was 1.6d in August of 2017 as I did not take the community rules seriously and this was nearly 3 years ago from my initial ban by DI Fade in 2017 for restrain glitching which as I was angry at the time that it wasn't my fault I probably acted like a child and complained to staff and I was completely pathetic. This request is for my account to be unbanned on the forums of RPUK.

Why should we unban you ?
I think I should be unbanned as it has been nearly 3 years and I have definitely learnt to control anger and to be more respectful to people, aswell as the fact that I am not in a gang or surrounded by more toxic players that could of dragged me into things like this. This incident was 100% my fault and I am completely accountable for my actions, I have played a little bit since the mass unban and I would like to access the forums to contribute to the community and to perhaps join factions and get involved a little more. I have grown in the past 3 years and I have no interest in trolling or being silly and pathetic here.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

I confirm this is not a temporary ban as those are not appealable

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read our rules
Yes

By my mistake I believed that this appeal was already accepted and you were just awaiting a forum unban, that you had already appealed it. This is my mistake, apologies.

Appeal re-opened

@Wilco Oh yes, I did blame my childish actions on peers. Looking back that was stupid but I still will say that part of my actions were influenced by peers. Even if it is all of my actions and every bad thing that I have ever done influenced by peers I am still the person doing the childish and pathetic endeavours. Regardless of what I say or meant I am 100% accountable for my actions I know I was pathetic and stupid in rage and just being completely irresponsible. I can't argue with anything you did say looking back on it.

@Tyrone Is here_unban Well hopefully you have learnt a lesson and the possible outcome of a repeat, There certainly wont be another mass unban at any point.

What is your forum account please ?

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back