What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Selling Barn

Welp seems like no one else wants this big shed I’ll give you £3.50 and a can of beans to start the bidding.

I'd love to have it!   however, At the rate I'm earning money, doesn't look like I will afford such a thing for a LONG time...  WA   WA  WA WA  lol

So many people hording these barns.  I just wonder how many are actually being used, or just setting...

Last edited by a moderator:
You offer 50 mil to one person for a near identical barn then 25mil to me?  The price i listed is the price im selling for.

I'll give you a near empty packet of crisps, a tin of baked beans and a hug. Take it or leave it 

Never understood te fun of these reactions, if ur not making a serious bid why are you wasting his time, some are jokes, the first is funny but the third? And 25 mil, really think hes gonna sell it for that if the starting bid is 50? Cant ya read buddy, ive got glasses myself, I can hook ya up

Never understood te fun of these reactions, if ur not making a serious bid why are you wasting his time, some are jokes, the first is funny but the third? And 25 mil, really think hes gonna sell it for that if the starting bid is 50? Cant ya read buddy, ive got glasses myself, I can hook ya up
no ones buying at 50m so I offered half its how you do shit

so you don't see asda complaining when I got to Tesco and pay 5p extra for ajn item I could of got cheeper somewhere else the whole deal is you try and get something as cheep as you can that's how the shit works they had bids on them aleready and I knew I would get over ruled 
When ur buying that item is 5 bucks at the cheapest store and ya go over to the one closer you dont say “ your price is 7 bucks but i want it for 5 cause i can go to the cheaper store “ do ya, it says STARTING BID.. your offer is ridiculous. 

my offer is what im offering I didn't say I wont go up but I don't see anyone paying 50mil for a bloody barn my offer is barly ridiculous as I payed 17m for my other barn

When ur buying that item is 5 bucks at the cheapest store and ya go over to the one closer you dont say “ your price is 7 bucks but i want it for 5 cause i can go to the cheaper store “ do ya, it says STARTING BID.. your offer is ridiculous. 
and most stores do price match here in the uk

final offer 10 mil and a dedicated message by the god himself papasmurfy on ur latest frag montage describing in detail how good you are at the game whilst still keeping an incredibly high role playing ability.

Back