What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

i cant play with my friends

Rippa

hello every one 

i have bought arma3 because of my friends to play on this server but now i could not join server because my steam acount is new 

i will appreciate your help so that i can play with my friends 

thank you

please i really want to play i just play it 2 hour 

admin kick me for brand new steam i only have this steam its not new 

No we need your steam 64ID @Rippa

Please acquire this from steamid.xyz, Please also refrain from opening duplicate topics about this.

Last edited by a moderator:
i dont have money right now i need fix 
Money has absolutely nothing to do with it. If you go to your steam profile, copy and paste the link to your profile on steamid.xyz it will show you what your steamid64 is

1. Go onto your steam profile you will be able to obtain the following link http://steamcommunity.com/id/(UNIQUE ID) if issues finding the link go onto Edit Profile and you should see your custom link.

2. Go onto steamid.xyz and paste your above link into the search bar and click search

3. Copy and paste your steam64 ID as a reply.

The server has a security thing that your steam account has to be over 33 days old before you can play. 

Worst case scenario you have to wait a couple weeks 

my steam ID64 is (76561199032324047) thanks for helping i really meed help im alone and im bored 

The server has a security thing that your steam account has to be over 33 days old before you can play. 

Worst case scenario you have to wait a couple weeks 
come on no i dont need wait couple week i need help 

No we need your steam 64ID @Rippa

Please acquire this from steamid.xyz, Please also refrain from opening duplicate topics about this.
76561199032324047 thats is 

1. Go onto your steam profile you will be able to obtain the following link http://steamcommunity.com/id/(UNIQUE ID) if issues finding the link go onto Edit Profile and you should see your custom link.

2. Go onto steamid.xyz and paste your above link into the search bar and click search

3. Copy and paste your steam64 ID as a reply.
thank you bro im new i didnt know 

Player Rippa was kicked (Brand-New Steam Accounts Not Allowed [33-day limit])

Your steam account is under a 33 day limit

profile created March 9th, 2020 - Steam ID finder says you created it under a month ago, you need to wait 9 days before you are able to join the server

Player Rippa was kicked (Brand-New Steam Accounts Not Allowed [33-day limit])

Your steam account is under a 33 day limit

profile created March 9th, 2020 - Steam ID finder says you created it under a month ago, you need to wait 9 days before you are able to join the server

i dont want to 9 day wait

i dont want to 9 day wait
It's a filter we apply to everyone, adding an exception to this on an individual basis is not something we offer. Unfortunately you'll need to wait the 9 days, please be patient and learn the rules while you wait!

I have the same issue...
steam64 id:  76561197972317062
My steam account is from 2004...
thnx!

20200512135500_1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
@bloddy2, do you have your steam account on public? It worked for someone to put it on public

Back