What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Report a Player - DonTryMoRe - RDM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Biscottiverdee

Your In-game name

PC Biscotti [5853]

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

DonTryMoRe

Date of the incident

03/31/20

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Altis Life

Please (in detail) describe the incident

As you can see in the video, we pulled up to the bank, had a little bit of conversation, it was clear to me he was robbing the bank and so i decide to go to the back and try initiate but before i could even pull my gun, i was merked. I tried to get him to the teamspeak and i gave him many chances to come but he ignored me.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xVni8ow8nMQ
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

The guy does literally tell you that if your other officers dont stop searching the area, police may be shot.. You dont follow up on his request, decides to run away from the negotiation to the back door, and try to run straight in while hes standing there telling you not to while aiming a gun at you.. Hmm..

What I am much more interested in is the fact that before you get shot, you speak over the radio without talking in-game, and you ALSO give away his position over radio while you've been downed.. Surely you should know the rules by now? You know that what you did is not OK. Please explain yourself @Reggie S

The guy does literally tell you that if your other officers dont stop searching the area, police may be shot.. You dont follow up on his request, decides to run away from the negotiation to the back door, and try to run straight in while hes standing there telling you not to while aiming a gun at you.. Hmm..

What I am much more interested in is the fact that before you get shot, you speak over the radio without talking in-game, and you ALSO give away his position over radio while you've been downed.. Surely you should know the rules by now? You know that what you did is not OK. Please explain yourself @Reggie S
He clearly says in the clip, "if they don't come back, they're going to be shot" and the officer stops searching the area. This is the only threat i see in this video. When i ran to the back of the building, all i hear is "dont come back dude, your gonna be shot" and not even half a second later, i get shot. At the time, to me this was a clear cut case of rdm. It looked to me he panicked and shot. This is the reason i gave his position away when downed. I thought that considering you can scratch the NLR rule if it was a clearcut case of rdm, then it wouldn't be wrong if you gave the position away of the rdm'er. 

He doesnt say "if police dont search the area, we'll get shot", his demands where for him to come back. Then i question him further and ask him "so if my officer doesnt come back now, we might get shot", then he says "no". He didn't need to shoot me when i ran to the back of the building, and if he wanted to do so, surely a "dont come back dude, your gonna be shot" with half a second to respond isnt okay. 

I did say "benkt scan the area" and didnt hot mic it, however benkt was already scanning the area and was in clear sight of the rebel in the bank and the rebel on top of the office building and i did tell the rebel what my officer was doing at 1:15. I understand the importance of hot micing and i was wrong for thinking it wasnt necessary to do so in this situation. 

I also didn't hot mic "im just gonna initiate on these hobos", If everyone on the server was to hot mic that they're going to initiate on someone before they do it, then it would certainly make the difference in every situation. In my time playing on this server, i haven't yet heard someone hot mic to his mates he is going to initiate. I am not saying this makes it okay because no one else does it but it has become second nature for me and im sure for a lot of people to not hot mic when they're about to initiate because it can drastically change the situation in a way that isn't good. 

I did say "benkt scan the area" and didnt hot mic it, however benkt was already scanning the area and was in clear sight of the rebel in the bank and the rebel on top of the office building and i did tell the rebel what my officer was doing at 1:15. I understand the importance of hot micing and i was wrong for thinking it wasnt necessary to do so in this situation.
Indeed, you were wrong in thinking that it wasnt necessary. In fact, its an important rule breach. 

I also didn't hot mic "im just gonna initiate on these hobos", If everyone on the server was to hot mic that they're going to initiate on someone before they do it, then it would certainly make the difference in every situation. In my time playing on this server, i haven't yet heard someone hot mic to his mates he is going to initiate.
"If everyone on the server was to hot mic" - thats literally what our rules states, if it would have an impact on the current situation then it needs hotmic'ing. What you said was definitely relevant. 

Seeing as how important it is that we all hotmic - I will ask that you learn from this. Its important to everyone on the servers that everyone follows the rules - and 3.5 is no exception to this. 

Ban issued on PC Biscotti [5853] for 3.5 Failing to hot-mic

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back