What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Unban Appeal - Faded_Shev - 04/01/20

Status
Not open for further replies.

Faded_Shev

In-game Name
Jamaal Johnson

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
03/31/20

Member of the team that banned you.
Matt

Reason given for your ban.

Where was you banned
Altis Life

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I believe i was banned as i messaged a friend in my gang on the forums joking on offering him GBP for his barn in game. However on my ban ingame it states i broke RP which ive never done.

Why should we unban you ?
I believe i should be unbanned as i was just having a joke with one of my gang members on the forums i understand it doesn't look that way but that wasn't what my intentions where. Also i have never been banned before so there for i wouldn't understand of as why i would have been perm banned for breaking rp if that is what the main area i was ban for. I am sorry about the message to my gang member on the forums i didn't in tend to do what i was offering as it was only a joke and i have better things to spend my money on at this moment in time with whats going on in the world. I say this to all my gang members when i hear they have a barn for sale but always have a joke about it with all the members of the gang.

Thanks i hope this can be looked into and i can be unbanned.

Jamaal.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

I confirm this is not a temporary ban as those are not appealable

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read our rules
Yes

@Faded_Shev What type of person would find a offer of money for there barn on the forums funny ? Someone without a brain ?

Stop trying on the possibility that the staff here might be clueless, You are digging yourself a deeper hole here is the PM so everyone can see this clearly isn't a joke or even an attempt at a joke.

2.9fadedshev.jpg

(2.9) Trading - Roleplay UK does not condone any sort of real life to ingame trading or vice versa. This is due to the fact that we do not want to be looking like a commercial entity, or any of our members for that case. You are free to donate on behalf of a member as an act of kindness, but not in return for an item. Bad Example: “Whoever wants donator send me 2 million in cash.” Exception: “I am having a cross Altis race, winner will receive a free donator package for one month!” (Please authorise with a staff member if you wish to do this, or we may see it as a breach of this rule (2.9).). Permanent Ban

You therefore have given yourself a permanent ban

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back