What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Community talks about GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Louis

Lifetime Donator
Lifetime Donator
Unlinked
So my idea would be very simple and be like something we used to have in the past and that would be a community meeting on the teamspeak for the GTA server in the Community meeting room. Now, this could be a one-off meeting like this weekend or it could be every week which in my personal opinion would be better as the server is still in an early-stage and then maybe space the meetings out after a few weeks. 

I feel that by allowing people to talk about the server and get points across would allow the server to improve more easily than people just putting up bug reports which are great but sometimes talking about a problem is a lot easier than typing it out. 

Also in this meeting, people can suggest content for the server and discuss on what they feel will enhance the server in all aspects.

Like I said its only an idea that I feel would help out the server and its players.

once a month maybe server is low on devs to build quickly on everything

i mean this is the nicest way i can, but while the server is under 20 people daily and there is only 2 people developing it i dont think a meeting about it is needed until its more fleshed out and more popular

We are only just getting going, give us some time! Keep feeding back through normal channels, and suggesting here on the forums! We are reading and we see what peoples requests are. We have learnt our lesson quite quickly don't rely on other peoples shitty scripts, it is best to write stuff completely from scratch, so posting suggestions in general with a link to a script it will likely not be used because of how poorly the majority of scripts are written(Just a general note).

Moved to rejected. Will be open to this soon, but not yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back