What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a Player - Dimitri PID:76561198357801731 - VDM<br>Poor/Low Quality RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheebaka

Your In-game name

Pedro Rito

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Dimitri PID:76561198357801731

Date of the incident

04/01/20

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

VDM
Poor/Low Quality RP

Which server did the incident take place on

Altis Life

Please (in detail) describe the incident

Driving Vehicle through Agios, First attempt was the ramming of my vehicle, parked up at the garage to refuel and repair damages. Further pursuit of our vehicles as soon as I left the safezone area. An Ifrit vehicle proceeded to ram my vehicle which blew out the wheels resulting in the death of the attacker. A masked man proceeded to get out the vehicle and begin firing upon my vehicle from 50m distance until it was disabled. From this point they lock-picked the vehicle and shot me out of the cockpit. From there they also made it clear to me that RP wasn't ever going to be present. I had a HEMMET BOX full of Processed Cocaine at the time and I believe it was under their knowledge or at least assumed knowledge that me and my friends had substance of value contained within them. The Video link i have provided will show you the engagement from start to finish. If further evidence is required of the vehicle ramming with SUV and hatchbacks I have a shorter video of the start if you require.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WyESFrQ9nTM
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

We gave you so many chances to get out and you didn't comply. Second of all you didn't call us once into to ts to resolve anything so now you're lying on your report. Third of all i wasn't even there when the robbery started so that wasn't even me who "vdm-ed" you. Also and don't think you shouting you just vdm-ed me is high quality roleplay.

Last edited by a moderator:
Firstly, I was the one in the yellow ifrit,

First attempt was the ramming of my vehicle, parked up at the garage to refuel and repair damages
This makes no sense at all, even in your video clip you can see me and my mates approaching from the airport direction, whoever you claim attempted to ram you at the garage was not us. Secondly, I was approaching you at about 95km/h when you suddenly turn to the left as I was going to pass you on the left side, as seen here https://imgur.com/FLQzDMi . I made no attempt to ram you. Thirdly you were initiated on and failed to comply so the threat was carried out. This can be seen in this clip as nortolus was hot-micing https://imgur.com/7ZGY9XC . And finally, you made no attempt to resolve this without before reporting.

2ndly we attempted to get you to join tyeamspeak mate you make out that we just Vdm and rdm you we came from airport just happen to bump into 2 hermits then proceeded to take them over which you side bashed tash I got.it all recorded.. I initiated on you from less then 25meters away would hear me clearly as I've engaged on other peeople from further and they have heard me fine I would like to take this to team speak at 8pm tonight with an admin or a member of staff there as I feel like your report is you chatting wet making up ball and again you said yes to tried resolving it with us none of us was approached via any of you i told you before i executed to join our coms

Lots of love 

Nautilus 

player already banned

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back