What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a Player - CI Brandon Pigeon - Poor/Low Quality RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stanley

Your In-game name

stan atlas

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

CI Brandon Pigeon

Date of the incident

04/03/20

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Poor/Low Quality RP

Which server did the incident take place on

Altis Life

Please (in detail) describe the incident

Me and butch pulled up to south checkpoint in a sporty with intentions of going into queenslands, The next moment a cop sporty pulls up in front of us. Brandon decamps and immediately initiates, We did not hear this full initiation, nor did we have time to comply. He proceeded to shooting our sporty.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJEe_wx8PeA
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes
Bit of a lie there...  

You sent me the video and messaged me at "13:56" Today, as soon as I report Reiss you then post this report revenge all the way. 

<13:55:35> "Brandon Pigeon [8661]": what stop the car and step out or you will be disabled better than your 3 to 1, 3 to 1
<13:56:49> "stan": okay ill get the recording for u
<13:57:05> "stan": was awful
<14:01:03> "stan":   

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Also for the report I do finish before I start shooting you can hear it but there are some very loud people in his TS channel.

Last edited by a moderator:
I did not have time to put up the report after speaking to you because we were in a situation; the same situation in which you reported Reiss. This report has nothing to do with any other reports and quite frankly I have no reason to try and 'avenge' the report on Reiss, It has just come to my attention that you do this very often, and im getting very sick of it. I would also like to add the fact that I've never made a report in my 5 years on the server, but your continued poor initiations are getting out of hand. 

I have nothing else to say about the initiation itself, Other than there was no prior RP, No time to comply, and we couldn't even understand it. 

Many thanks, 

@Stanley 

Please give as much detail as possible along with video/screenshot evidence so we can make the correct judgement. Any evidence provided must show context of the situation, therefore you must supply 2-3 minutes of footage before the initial rule break occurs.

That is not how it works.  Context is vital and very important. It is in the report a player rules.

How does the fact that we dont have 3 minutes prior matter? The initation is clearly shit no matter how long of a video we have prior to it... I got a warning or smthin off a 1 min clip like a year or two ago

That is not how it works.  Context is vital and very important. It is in the report a player rules.
The thing is, There is no context. I think me and Brandon can both agree that there was no contact between Poseidon and police 3 minutes prior to this situation. 

How does it matter? 

Please give as much detail as possible along with video/screenshot evidence so we can make the correct judgement. Any evidence provided must show context of the situation, therefore you must supply 2-3 minutes of footage before the initial rule break occurs.

How does it matter?
Yes i understand how the system works, but this is so fuckin clear cut it shouldn't be needed. You can clearly see that this was the first interaction we had and the quality of it, if there was a context and gunfight ongoing would he initiate again? No.

Reports are not for commenting on. The only people posting should be the reporter with evidence, and the accused with their defense. If a misunderstanding is made, do not delete your messages, this can lead to more trouble. The only other posters should be those with evidence or directly involved with evidence to hand. Violating this will result in a forum warning point with a 7 day suspension.
Any further post made without any further evidence from someone other than Stanley or Brandon Pidgeon will receive a warning point.

@Stanley are you able to produce a longer video, as requested by Stavik?

@Stanley then I am sorry to say, but we can not action this report. Context is important, this video does not show much context. 

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back