What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Unban Appeal - ︻芫══--ANDY︻芫══-- - 04/03/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
In-game Name
Rosstafur

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
03/20/19

Member of the team that banned you.
Stavik

Reason given for your ban.
2.5, 2.2

Where was you banned
Altis Life

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
To be honest i cant remember what happened as it was over a year ago but read through the rules to see what the reason was for my banning and understand how not to get into this situation again.

Why should we unban you ?
I use to be a regular on this server before i was banned and heavily enjoyed it. I've been craving to get back onto the grind as its an amazing community. I fully understand the rules as I've re read them. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

I confirm this is not a temporary ban as those are not appealable

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read our rules
Yes

Maybe if you took the effort to read the rules you were banned for you'd remember what you did.

You say you're craving yo get back onto the grind, but are you here for roleplay? You certainly were not before you got banned.

Hint hint.. Going around RDM'ing people and combat logging once you got shot..

Thanks for believing in second chances. I understand I'm in the wrong but this happened over a year ago. I know you see me as scum but I just want to enjoy the server again.

Last edited by a moderator:
I dont think you understood my reply.. I hinted towards what you did, now please explain what you did as you did not in your initial post. After that, please explain what you would do should you end up in a situation like this again.

The rules I have broken are rdm and battle logging. Two hatred actions I committed. As this happened over a year ago I’m not to sure of the exact circumstances. I would like to apologise to anyone I have upset and I fully understand why I was banned. Role play is the most important part of this server and hope you allow me to come back and enjoy it. I’ve read the rules and I’m not going to go against them in the future if you allow me back onto the server.

you were not alone in these actions, you had 2 friends whit you at the time. 
Can you remember who they are? 
And do you still play with these guys? 

So you was running around whit 2 friends repeatedly rdming and combat logging.
Why is it different this time? tell me in detail, Why are willing to roleplay now? 

I don’t have any intention of playing with them people again. I know before I didn’t follow roleplay by the rules but I’m willing to follow the rules this time. With a fresh start to the server I’m gonna find new friends and hopefully you will give me this chance.

Alright, make sure that you play by the rules, or you will quickly find yourself here again.

Unbanned.

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back