What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

[TOR]Princessjake (Action: Ban Issued 17/12/2014)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Petersson

Name of the person you are reporting (in-game name): [TOR]Princessjake

Time & Date this happened: 2014-12-14 around 01:00

Description of what happened: Its clear in th evideo, I sold my drugs and went on my merry way, out of nowhere a offroad with 50 cal mount appears they say stop, I stop and get out. Lowering my weapon, and im shot without a word.

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?: Yes, But theyre being dickheads.

Please post video evidence/screenshots here
(This is almost a must! without this you have no solid evidence)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yls_ZSbqvww

Hello, Well on my screen you did not put the gun down,http://prntscr.com/5gkij6as you can see i have about 120~ on the server at anyone time.I'm sorry if i did RDM you. and for the other vid its pretty much void i mugged people with the gang that's about it.

Hello, Well on my screen you did not put the gun down,http://prntscr.com/5gkij6as you can see i have about 120~ on the server at anyone time.I'm sorry if i did RDM you. and for the other vid its pretty much void i mugged people with the gang that's about it.

Erm i have to support jake here, in athira he was mugging tell then to get out of the cars and taking there money, thats it if they shot we shot. as to this video he has really bad internet so i think he thought you was going to shoot, Also the guys that made this post also broke a rule

"3D) Shouting "I AM GOING TO REPORT YOU ON FORUMS" ingame is not allowed. RP is destroyed in this event."

He was raging in chat he said atleast 2 or more times good luck with the ban and constantly saying im posting and you will be banned etc.

Anyway sorry on my behalf.

I'm not being funny but it's not hard to throttle your internet and run a speedtest, regardless 120 milliseconds compared to the 3 seconds he stood there with is gun lowered is no excuse.

Last edited by a moderator:
You shot his vehicle up and literally less than 2 seconds after he exited the vehicle you killed him. With or without your internet being slow, that's RDM simply on the grounds you didn't give him any time at all to respond.

Erm i have to support jake here, in athira he was mugging tell then to get out of the cars and taking there money, thats it if they shot we shot. as to this video he has really bad internet so i think he thought you was going to shoot, Also the guys that made this post also broke a rule

"3D) Shouting "I AM GOING TO REPORT YOU ON FORUMS" ingame is not allowed. RP is destroyed in this event."

He was raging in chat he said atleast 2 or more times good luck with the ban and constantly saying im posting and you will be banned etc.

Anyway sorry on my behalf.

Im not suprised that you support your gangmate, Also i did not break rules since sidechat is used for Non-RP communication.

Even if I wouldnt have lowered my gun, It would be a clear case of RDM.

You shot his vehicle up and literally less than 2 seconds after he exited the vehicle you killed him. With or without your internet being slow, that's RDM simply on the grounds you didn't give him any time at all to respond.
I asked him to stop on the way, as he has his sounds loud he could not hear me, so its not my bad i shot his car. when he popped out he has his gun out and my gang member slowed down it was shoot him coz he had a gun or he could just shoot me and my gang.

1. No RP was destroyed he said this in side chat.

2. It was to give the chance for Jake to compensate him which he refused.

The video is clear as day, also their lack of understanding the RDM rule is clear as day. I rest my case.

Petersson out!

1. No RP was destroyed he said this in side chat.

2. It was to give the chance for Jake to compensate him which he refused.
I said i would give him his gear back, as we were robbing him anyway (i put the money in the gang store before he said that) then he started flaming in side with others. 

By the time you've bought your first gun on the server you realise that when you get out of a car it equips your gun if it was holstered before. He literally got out of the truck and you hosed him down in 2 seconds. I'm not even sure why I'm responding though because it's clear as can be in 1080p right there at the top of the topic.

I'm out of here, I've got nothing to add in regards to evidence. Sorry for not adding to the conversation admins.

This guys was rdmed all of people down on athira .. i got a video i will post later on this topic

Please post the video ASAP because i know we did it correctly in athira. We asked everyone to stop that we was robbing if they complied we would not shoot, if you resisted in anyway we would shoot.

Also this is incorrect "Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?: Yes, But theyre being dickheads."

You asked for 1 million in game cash or you will be getting jake banned, he offered to replace your guns and give stolen money back you denied and from his view he didn't see you lower your gun i was driving i said to him hes got a gun raised then jake shot i did not even see you lower your weapon you have a better PC and Connection by the look of the graphics then me and jake ino this does not excuse what he did, just be sure its true also he did some something higher up the volume he said pull over.

You never told me to stop in my red hatchback sport you just shot me in the back then told my friend to get out in 5 seconds or he was dead. Then you guys 5 minute before were so dsynced we heard you drive up and shouting, we got out and then you suddenly appeared with a truck, knocked us out and then were suddenly gone. If you have such a bad connection to where you dsync all over without being seen and cant realize people get out with guns equiped you shouldn't be a rebel. Sadly my shadow play was not recording either time even though it said it was or I would have gladly post it. I will make sure next time that it is working.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back