What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Got Scammed out of 20 Million

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex Maximillian

Lifetime Donator
Lifetime Donator
Unlinked
Well Honestly i dont know what to say............... I was going to buy a barn for 45 million from UNCLE ADAM one of Ground Branch's leader , so i gave him 20 million first then he just stores it and runs away.

I've been working up to this for a while, and to be hit with a scam this big is devastating. In this case I didn't use a middle man because well.... he's my gang leader (GB), I didn't think this would happen. So a piece of advice, Dont be a stupid idiot like myself and trust someone at 1:32 am and not use a middle man. Things like this, ruin peoples experience. Hope this advice helps just one person, from losing a huge amount of money.

Good night gamers 😞

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

faiONCulPSIOaSe-800x450-noPad.jpg

but on a serious note alex big yikes. I’ll give u a lollypop next time I see u 

Last edited by a moderator:
Funny thing is that he was invited to be scammed 😂  You think id scam an actual member? 🤣 this guy rdms me after being scammed, a man who donated enough money to afford a weekly shop. Yet still doesn’t know how to initiate on someone 😂 should show the next 2 minutes mate 😉 anyone else want a barn?

Funny thing is that he was invited to be scammed 😂  You think id scam an actual member? 🤣 this guy rdms me after being scammed, a man who donated enough money to afford a weekly shop. Yet still doesn’t know how to initiate on someone 😂 should show the next 2 minutes mate 😉 anyone else want a barn?
Sorry, but that's the definition of an asshole. 1-2mil? Maybe. 20mil? Yeah dick move. And perks to @SGT Riz 9658 for being such a nice person to refund Alex! We need more people like Riz, and less like UNCLE

@U N C L E  you're honestly really pushing it at this point - you've done this to so many different people, it's time to stop! it doesn't contribute to the community, and is an unpleasant thing to do!
Am i breaking rules? I’m spreading the wealth and im just a fantastic salesmen! I don’t even need to give up my product to make money! Ingenious right? Also perspective you know me better than anyone, you think I feel guilt for virtual money? Hilarious 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back