What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Got Scammed out of 20 Million

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex Maximillian

Lifetime Donator
Lifetime Donator
Unlinked
Well Honestly i dont know what to say............... I was going to buy a barn for 45 million from UNCLE ADAM one of Ground Branch's leader , so i gave him 20 million first then he just stores it and runs away.

I've been working up to this for a while, and to be hit with a scam this big is devastating. In this case I didn't use a middle man because well.... he's my gang leader (GB), I didn't think this would happen. So a piece of advice, Dont be a stupid idiot like myself and trust someone at 1:32 am and not use a middle man. Things like this, ruin peoples experience. Hope this advice helps just one person, from losing a huge amount of money.

Good night gamers 😞

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

faiONCulPSIOaSe-800x450-noPad.jpg

but on a serious note alex big yikes. I’ll give u a lollypop next time I see u 

Last edited by a moderator:
Funny thing is that he was invited to be scammed 😂  You think id scam an actual member? 🤣 this guy rdms me after being scammed, a man who donated enough money to afford a weekly shop. Yet still doesn’t know how to initiate on someone 😂 should show the next 2 minutes mate 😉 anyone else want a barn?

Funny thing is that he was invited to be scammed 😂  You think id scam an actual member? 🤣 this guy rdms me after being scammed, a man who donated enough money to afford a weekly shop. Yet still doesn’t know how to initiate on someone 😂 should show the next 2 minutes mate 😉 anyone else want a barn?
Sorry, but that's the definition of an asshole. 1-2mil? Maybe. 20mil? Yeah dick move. And perks to @SGT Riz 9658 for being such a nice person to refund Alex! We need more people like Riz, and less like UNCLE

@U N C L E  you're honestly really pushing it at this point - you've done this to so many different people, it's time to stop! it doesn't contribute to the community, and is an unpleasant thing to do!
Am i breaking rules? I’m spreading the wealth and im just a fantastic salesmen! I don’t even need to give up my product to make money! Ingenious right? Also perspective you know me better than anyone, you think I feel guilt for virtual money? Hilarious 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back