What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

High Quality RP?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daddy666

So I thought I would clarify this point as the forum\rules describe what is considered good RP.  Is taking out lots of vehicles and causing roads blocks every night good RP???????

I would say in my opinion this is trolling and ruins the RP element I have attactch the video of what I would describe as trolling and not quality RP. I would stress that this is not a complaint but just seeking clarification.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I mean don’t really know the backstory here, but keep driving into the other vehicles doesn’t make you any better ?

this is the point you purposely drive in to the roadblocks everytime we do one we are doing them to have a bit of fun and you ruin everyones fun by blowing everyone up in a 2 mile radius xoxo

Bro we just trying to rp and get a gun for one of our friends and you come out of no where and ram ur truck into a suv behind the block incapacitating urself and us 

Bro we just trying to rp and get a gun for one of our friends and you come out of no where and ram ur truck into a suv behind the block incapacitating urself and us 
road block every night seems like trolling, just my opinion.

•  
also do you remember threatening to report lol xoxo

•  
this is the point you purposely drive in to the roadblocks everytime we do one we are doing them to have a bit of fun and you ruin everyones fun by blowing everyone up in a 2 mile radius xoxo
thats why i put this post here, it doesn't seem like RP, and the frustration gets the better of you. I'm not claiming to be perfect I have and will break rules and if the admin decides to punish me i will take it on the chin. But Roleplay.co.uk claim to be the best with high quality role play but allow this every day......

•  

•  
YOU HAVE VDMED US EVEN IF WE WERE IN THE WRONG YOU STRAIGHT UP BROKE A RULE AND POSTED A VIDEO OF IT HERE LIKE WHAT DO YOU WANT 

@Daddy666 We are just tying to have a bit of fun I don't see an issue in what we did at all however what you did was crash into the road block and it isn't the first time this has happened xoxo

@Daddy666 We are just tying to have a bit of fun I don't see an issue in what we did at all however what you did was crash into the road block and it isn't the first time this has happened xoxo
This happens everynight and I have more videos to prove it, just like last night. Are you saying that this is good RP?

YOU HAVE VDMED US EVEN IF WE WERE IN THE WRONG YOU STRAIGHT UP BROKE A RULE AND POSTED A VIDEO OF IT HERE LIKE WHAT DO YOU WANT 
Do you think what your doing is good RP?

an aswer to that rather than deflecting back to me.

This happens everynight and I have more videos to prove it, just like last night. Are you saying that this is good RP?

Do you think what your doing is good RP?

an aswer to that rather than deflecting back to me.
Atleast we are trying to rp instead rdming or vdming people get a grip and have a laugh

Top notch play, what do you expect putting a road block there, granted he may have been able to stop but fuck me. Image him driving something that goes even faster, no way that then going to slow down in time there. How are so low people still playing here that think road blocking that bridge is a good idea.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Stick3rz that's not the point at all I have video of him getting to the roadblock and reversing and charging into the roadblock

Top notch play, what do you expect putting a road block there, granted he may have been able to stop but fuck me. Image him driving something that goes even faster, no way that then going to slow down in time there. How are so low people still playing here that think road blocking that bridge is a good idea.
Tbh when hes past auction house u can see the vans there which is enough time to react

why are you crying so much you broke a rule. please get a grip xoxo

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

@Daddy666 seriously mate we are just trying to have some fun mate we cannot roleplay if we are dead on the floor because you hit us with you car in the video you uploaded you clearly had no intentions to slow down xoxo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back