What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Losing items on death.

Roo Hyuga

So as i understand it when you die you understandably lose items on death.

Is this the same case for firearms? 

I bought a gun license and then a 10k gun.

A few hours later i realised my gun wasn't in my weapons wheel, I cant remember if i had died or not and i really don't want to scrub through my 7 hour recording of that session to find out.

If it is intended that you lose a gun after death i can see it being very difficult to have much gun roleplay on the server.

I understand that its not a shoot shoot pew pew KOS server but with the payouts on jobs its an expensive repurchase.

Yes, once your character dies the charcters inventory resets and has nothing in it, including firearms. 
Keep yourself healthy with food and water, don't do anything that could result in your death and comply with any instructions from police/robbers and you should be fine in terms of PVP and PVE. 

Yes, once your character dies the charcters inventory resets and has nothing in it, including firearms. 
Keep yourself healthy with food and water, don't do anything that could result in your death and comply with any instructions from police/robbers and you should be fine in terms of PVP and PVE. 
Or run if you see a group of E63s and range rovers along with pinstripe wankers 😂

Back