What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Unban Appeal - RADUC - 04/07/20

Status
Not open for further replies.

RADUC

In-game Name
Raduc

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
12/16/19

Member of the team that banned you.
DELETER

Reason given for your ban.
RDM

Where was you banned
Altis Life

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I was banned because i did RDM on cops, they came to arrest me and i tried to kill them and run.

Why should we unban you ?
I like to do roleplay on a good server, but i did a mistake. I didn't read the rules, so i thought if you are a rebel, you can make RDM on cops to escape. Now i read the rules and i realised that my vision about roleplay was wrong. I know i did many mistakes but i see what nice can be the roleplay if you respect the rules and you are a nice guy. I've changed. i apologise to all the people which i upset on the server, and i hope i get the second chance.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

I confirm this is not a temporary ban as those are not appealable

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read our rules
Yes

you aint banned for rdm, you are banned for something totally different.  
I suggest you look at the rules 1.3 and 1.4 
Then come back and tell us what you think you have done wrong. 

I know, I made a huge mistake and I apologize for that. Yeah I know, it was all my fault, and I deserve to support all the consequences. But, I want You to know, that these days, it was a hard time for me. I was so angry because I have suffered so many RDM and... And my computer is very weak, it is impossible for me to record the game. But finally I bought a new computer and I have everything under control. I hope You can understand me, and forgive me and I promise not to swear again the players in chat. Have a good day! And thank you so much.

Either you are one of those keyboard warrior kids using words they would otherwise be scared to use infront of their mothers, or you have some extreme anger management issues. Either or, I am not sure that I would want to continue with your appeal, based on what you've written to other players via OOC chat.

Disgusting. Absolutely disgusting. 

Give us at least ONE good reason to why we should let you back on. And no, we dont care if you've got a new PC, that has nothing to do with this.

Last edited by a moderator:
You are right. Yeah I have anger management issues. And I am really sorry for that. But I promise You that I will never behave like this. I will calm down, take a deep breath and manage my feelings because I reality want to play on this server, because my friends play on this server too, and yeah... I don't know what was on my mind at that time. I felt shitty and... I got rid of anger on somenone innocent... Please, I really want to play on this server and thank you for listening me. I promise You, from now on I will be a nice guy. I have a whole history of RDM. I am really sorry about that. I don't know what was on my mind at that time. I'm really sorry...

have you actually read the rules you are banned for? you keep going on about RDM. 
Find me the rule and quote them. then explain them in your own words. 

(1.3) Swearing at someone outside of roleplay with malicious intent, will not be tolerated
(1.4) Any threat to, or harassment of, any person, or the community, will not be tolerated. Depending on the context of the threat we will fully assist the UK police with their enquiries. - Permanent Ban Uhm.... The rule number
1.3 says that if I swear or say bad things about someone outside of roleplay with bad intention, my actions will not be tolerated.
And the rule number 1.4 says that if I threat bad or harasse any person or the community, my action will not be tolerated. And it depends on the context of the threat, You will fully assist the UK police with their enquiries. -Permanent Ban.
These are the rules, I violated, and I'm really sorry about that. I know that in your opinion my actions don't have any excuses. And you're right. No one didn't something wrong, except me. Because I failed at this thing. To manage my anger. I really have a issue with that, but I swear with hand on the heart that if You give me a chance I will not do this thing again. From now on I will respect and I will treat everyone with the respect, that they deserve, no matter of what they did, no matter of what they said and no matter of what they are and their nationality... I am so sorry for my behave, and I promise that I will change myself, from this moment.

Last edited by a moderator:
The things you said were horrible, if this happens again. You will lose your spot in the community. 
You should think before you type/say something. Think about how you would feel if  you get treated like that. 
Show us  you are here to roleplay, And to bring joy. 

UNBANNED. 

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back