What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Got scammed out of 25 million

MrWilliam

Unlinked
This happend about a month ago. When it happend i had pretty much no intentions of staying on altis life so i didnt bother posting it anywhere.

But just a few minutes ago my friend told me that @Alex Maximillian also got scammed by U N C L E 

so i decided to post this

mind you i was really stupid to not use a middleman but i had heard from close friends that he was a trustworthy guy

in the video you can hear that he said ``Thats 9 people under my belt´´ wich i assume means that he scammed 8 other people before me

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

maxresdefault.jpg

@U N C L E Contacting ppl out of game getting them into the gz scamming them and saying he has no remorse. Why is this guy still allowed to play here tbh. Wipe his acc. 10 scams. Just a big shit stain on the community. let him have to make his money normally and see how long it takes to reach that 25mil mark.

NVM lmao

image.png

Last edited by a moderator:
(15.3) Creating threads with the intention to cause issues or drama

Thought we were done with these threads by now ? 🤔

Bad that you both got scammed but you literally just have to search up his name on the forums and you will see like 6+ threads about him scamming others. Not like its anything new in this community to have players scamming eachother. Just ask SteveTheElectrician aka Salv and he will probably try and sell you a Barn or the Mansion 😂

Is anyone reporting scams or is this an attempt of a report ?
i have not found a rule that says that you cant scam people so i didnt bother reporting him .but i wanted to let people know so that they dont get scammed

(15.3) Creating threads with the intention to cause issues or drama

Thought we were done with these threads by now ? 🤔

Bad that you both got scammed but you literally just have to search up his name on the forums and you will see like 6+ threads about him scamming others. Not like its anything new in this community to have players scamming eachother. Just ask SteveTheElectrician aka Salv and he will probably try and sell you a Barn or the Mansion 😂
my intention was not to start any drama 

i have not found a rule that says that you cant scam people so i didnt bother reporting him .but i wanted to let people know so that they dont get scammed
Yes but after so many incidents and what he was saying on my thread, it could be seen as toxcity well i mean it is.... Scamming so many people, then bragging about on the forums saying his proud of it and saying how he recruited people to his gang like myself just to scam them.... 

@DB Crow You may have not found a rule but do we want players driving over players away by scummy actions that were constructed here on the forums via PM ?

Common sense, People have been banned before for scamming others on these forums, Its a shitty thing to do, certainly not a community action. 

I don't think scamming is that big off a problem that a rule needs to be written about it. It's just the way he did it inviting someone to a gang just to scam them? Nah bro, that´s just what happens when you overcompensate for being shit at the game

@DB Crow I must say however, I hope this is a lesson learnt in a weird way and nothing of real life value was lost.

Take a page out of my book.... "it is not that i don't trust people online, i don't trust anyone"

What rule would scamming come under just so we know?
@ReissMate The don't be a prick to other members rule, Comes under the being a twat section

Just so my sense of humour is not lost on anyone, This has been the first section of the rules since 2014

"We expect people to show respect, act like an adult, and treat people how you would expect to be treated"

https://www.roleplay.co.uk/rules/

Does anyone expect to be scammed millions ? Is that showing respect ? Is this what adults do or little kids for CSGO skins ? I bet U N C L E has a dragonlore

As for the ban on U N C L E this was done by Aiden 17 hours ago for rules 1.4 and 1.8, Don't think that needs to be discussed here but based on the severity of it unrelated to this, He wont be returning

EDIT - Just checked his steam profile... doesn't have a dragonlore but some skins not far behind in value! .... Finger on the pulse me! 

Ok scamming is a shit thing to do...but let's say u scam ppl..do you now get banned for it or ? Cuz scamming is a part of rebel life, so i dont get it now what gives u that ban..can somone explain

Looking foward to the answer,enjoy ur day

Back