What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

public punisment

McLaughlin

had a group of 3 guys who where running people over in Kavala and every time they where ether arrested or shot they would ether disappear (on cops) or just come back after being shot. So to relive the people of Kavala frustration I decided to zip tie all of them line them up on a wall and give every a chance to empty there frustration (there mags) 🙂

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Great advert for the server for anyone watching or listening, Call someone from the staff team next time ?

It seems these individuals seemed to take this matter into their own hands. Which i guess is alright, but should have been dealt with by staff perhaps...? o_O

Great advert for the server for anyone watching or listening, Call someone from the staff team next time ?
I did 4 times to be fair , and others also did a few times. After this occurred scrapped there cars and most seemed to have left. 

Police members? Theyre acting more like rebels or Poseidon even but not Police like what the actual fuck did i just see.
Sorry we were told in the police meeting, it takes a bigger man to walk away, was also valuing the life of my self and my colleague as it was a dangerous situation ❤️

Last edited by a moderator:
yea we called admins a few times almost everyone there did but this went on for a good 35 mins constant VDMing soooo I tied them up and well one thing led to another when no admin would turn up and they all got executed. 

I went into teamspeak to report them and a member of staff told me just to text in game which I did twice... 

Yeah i messaged admins twice but they were causing havoc in Kavala. 4 of them. VDMing, Robbing cars in GZ. Tried to drive off in a NHS car, Broke NLR tons of times. We just had to do something and we still followed server rules regardless of what they were doing. I think it was a fun rp situation. stopping these guys together. 

very nice very nice could of took them to kavala beach side we need NHS baywatch show haha 

Back