What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Why are some cops like this?

had2a213e

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Even asked for his In-game name, it was refused. Incredible, showing great and high standard of how a officer should act in a situation like this. He refused to give his name, quite clearly since he knew he was in the wrong in this situation.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello @had2a213e
If you feel an officer is below the standard set within the Altis Police Service or has misconducted themself whilst on duty you are able to submit a case to the police complaint commission, once submitted, your complaint will be reviewed by Deputy Chief Constable @sciencefreak74, Professional Standards. 

https://www.roleplay.co.uk/forum/66-police-complaints-commission/
Sadly he didn't tell me his name, and he refused to give it to me. This is why I felt like I should post it here rather than report him since I do not have the information to write a complaint about this officer.

Sadly he didn't tell me his name, and he refused to give it to me. This is why I felt like I should post it here rather than report him since I do not have the information to write a complaint about this officer.
Clearly a lie sir, as you can see the video is edited, The officer said multiple times. he was not comfortable to tell his name due him being on a spec unit patrol. but he gave you his collar number as ID. 

As I am new to the server I do not know what a collar ID is if you may, can you privately message me his name? This still doesn't excuse the fact of his disgusting behaviour towards me and my friend. 

As I am new to the server I do not know what a collar ID is if you may, can you privately message me his name? This still doesn't excuse the fact of his disgusting behaviour towards me and my friend. 
cant do that, a pcc happens in roleplay. he identified himself ingame. i heard this myself multiple times. 

You were clearly driving in a middle of the road and then moved into right lane. From the video you can see that the officer just came out of a bend and had to make a 50/50 guess where to go to avoid crashing into you. (As you were coming very fast over the speed limit).

Let me explain using some modern technology and tools at my disposal 

be05401a70724dfd98ab58a759aaa683.png

I think this is called toxic behaviour to players and lying also.

You were clearly driving in a middle of the road and then moved into right lane. From the video you can see that the officer just came out of a bend and had to make a 50/50 guess where to go to avoid crashing into you. (As you were coming very fast over the speed limit).

Let me explain using some modern technology and tools at my disposal 

The point of this video is not because of the traffic collision. It is meant to show the toxic behaviour that the officer showed towards me and him lying. He could've said that I was driving on the middle of the road but no. Was it necessary for the officer to call me a fucking idiot?? I do not think so.

If you file a (within roleplay) PCC  - you instead of name identify them using their badgenumber - Every officer has a unique badgenumber, which allows for easy identification without their name being provided. You can just as well file a PCC with that, as if you knew his name. Whilst we don't stand for this sort of behaviour - bear in mind the police service has A LOT of different officers, and everyone will have their own opportunities to make choices regarding behaviour - For better or worse. Not all officers will display these sort of gestures!

Hard to tell since you edited the video @had2a213e...

If someone crashed into me, then started sending me //VDM!!, //LEFT SIDE OF THE ROAD!! in sidechat and asking me come to liason before the whole situation is finished with that attitude I think my assessment of your in game character would yield a similar result.

Hello Sir, was me in that car. However you where all over the road, so i swinged left to avoid you, which clearly didnt work out, but as soon you started sending notes and asking me to ts and and claming vdm and stuff, my patience ran out. This is a normal Road traffic collision, and not vdm as you claimed while you where on the ground. However, sorry for calling you an idiot

Back