What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Let's bring parades back

Toma

Los Santos Police
Los Santos Police
Hello beautiful people of Altis, anyone up for a APD parade, if we can organize one, we can give crumpets and coffee to the visitors!!! We can even have people joining in on the convoy lets just all go for a ride around Altis while showing off the recently washed cars and helicopters that the department has in it's garages and hangars.

Maybe we can inspire some people to join in our ranks as well!

Just like the good old days!

@Toma I've been thinking about something like this. Not sure what the old days were like but it would be a pretty cool annual event, if it took place from like Airport or Agios to kavala where most civilians often are. Would be good for the government services (POLICE, NHS & POSEIDON) to show off some of there sweet equipment to the community and maybe even interest more of the community to join them. Maybe even organisations that the public have could be included in the parade but they would have to apply to join the parade. If we're talking about showing things off and answering questions or telling the community more about their service/company/organisation then they could park up in the kavala square and have like separate little pop up presenting areas within the square/car park to do all that I just mentioned above. Might of already been like this but that's just an idea of mine.  

Back