What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Unban Appeal - jonoh12 - 04/18/20

Status
Not open for further replies.

jonoh12

In-game Name
PC Ralph

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
04/17/20

Member of the team that banned you.
Aiden

Reason given for your ban.

Where was you banned
Altis Life

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I was banned for looking through a floor in the training server.

Why should we unban you ?
I Think I should be unbanned because I do try my best to stick within the rules listed and I feel like a idiot for breaking one of the main rules on the server.

I Would also like to be unbanned since I do enjoy playing and I spend alot of time with friends. If I was to get unbanned I would not make this mistake or any sort of mistake like this again and make a example out of my mistake to help others.

I take responsibility for all my actions within this ban. It was a something that got way to out of hand way to fast.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

I confirm this is not a temporary ban as those are not appealable

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read our rules
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
@Wilco I didn't understand what you meant about "A Joke" I thought it was a comment for a different appeal or something, So I just left it..

No you edited your appeal after my comment, You said you did it as a "joke"

So I question that

@Wilco I edited to change some things yeah, I don't remember putting in anything about a joke tho, Sorry if I did its not been the best couple days, Mind has been elsewhere.

@jonoh12 Well you did that's why i was a little confused as to how it possibly could of been a joke, How long have you been exploiting like this for ?

@Wilco Like I said it was a simple mistake I took out of hand, and used to my advantage, I haven't been on the server long not even a month yet, I enjoy it and this is the first and last exploit Ive used.

If we see this again there wont be a further appeal, Exploiting is a big no no!

Be more careful in future.

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back