What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Unban Appeal - BenMurphy - 04/18/20

Status
Not open for further replies.

BenMurphy

In-game Name
Ben Murphy

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
03/27/21

Member of the team that banned you.
The real DanV

Reason given for your ban.
Teleporting trucks 2.11

Where was you banned
Altis Life

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I teleported my hemets from athira to agios then got in a sport hatchback and drove it to agios garage were I pulled out my hemet and sold the diamonds.

Why should we unban you ?
I am a loyal Citizen to Altis and I am on everyday without fail. I am starting to miss all my friends and enemies on altis I am also a key person also to my gang and will forever miss them About twelve to eleven weeks ago I joined altis and lived there for 4 months then and had a great time with all my friends that I miss we then I went on holiday and I came back about 3 months ago and continued to have fun with friends and gang members and I would love to be able to come back to altis if that is alright with you lot. I would be blessed if you would let me back into your wonderful island.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

I confirm this is not a temporary ban as those are not appealable

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read our rules
Yes

@Wilco yes, you would probably end up taking my hemets and money which I understand is the best way to deal with it.

Correct, Harsh as it is that is what to expect if you do this!

You have been unbanned hope you learn from this even if it was the hard way.

@BenMurphy

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back