What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

The Most Famous Go-Kart Drivers in Altis

CheeseLion

Hello boys and girls of Altis! My friend Oliver Reid and I are the most famous Go-Kart drivers on Altis. We have recently been touring the vast amount of Fuel stations and hosting meet and greets to raise money for Children in Need. The karts were displayed in the showroom next to the main shop where we offered in-depth talks about go-kart anatomy. The cops were called as we set an alarm off to attract people to come and donate money to this good cause. As we were at our third location of the day we met with CI KeirT who listened to our talk and sympathised with our cause. After the CI left we checked the till and someone offered to buy a signed helmet worn by yours truly at the Tanoa Origins 97th World Championship for £870,793! Absolutely brilliant effort by this wonderful community. As we went to Cash in our cheque the CCTV must have glimpsed Oliver's out-of-action starter pistol. The police turned up expecting a gunfight but were met with the two most famous go-kart drivers on Altis, much to their pleasure. We cleared up what was going on and we went outside to show them our karts when a veiled ruffian committed grand theft auto on Oliver's 4th Championship winning kart. This kart had a supercharger fitted, 2 NoS bottles and a carbon fibre frame. The police saw our upset and offered condolence funds (special thanks to CI KeirT and CSI Nomad). We expressed our deep thankfulness with a picture in our remaining kart and a chance at wearing our helmet. The total amount raised comes to: £1,937,991! These donations will be used to buy a large building to renovate into an orphanage to help give the children of Altis a better life! Donations are welcome and if you wish to become a patron, please let us know! 

Pictured Below is Me, CSI Nomad in the kart and CI KeirT stood beside!

go_kard_1.PNG

I was going to come into this tread to contest your title, however since you are using it for charitable purposes, I will leave you be. Keep up the great work!

Hello, 

I'm very happy to hear that you have received these charitable donations, and hope that it helps with the orphanage. The showcase was wonderful I got to see and learn all about the go carts and the races that you have won. Apologies for being unable to stop the the gentle man who had stolen your beloved go cart. 

KeirT

Last edited by a moderator:
Back