What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Report a Player - andys - VDM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shambles

Your In-game name

shambles

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

andys

Date of the incident

04/19/20

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

VDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Altis Life

Please (in detail) describe the incident

he was trying to rotor block me and ended up flying into me, in the clip you can not see him pull up whenever he is flying so I can not tell if it was on purpose or not. I added him on discord and he then left to get his dinner and I have to get ready for work and so not have time to wait for him to come back

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=opaki4gJ2mo
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Hi sorry I have just replied on discord. This was a total accident.  
I have watched the video and both parties fly into each other in a forward motion.

i did honestly try to avoid you. 

I will upload my video also so u can see my attitude and speed etc. 

as mentioned i haven’t got TS. In the rules it says to try to communicate other means if possible. You can hear me in my chat that my dinner is almost ready and misses is telling me that coming. 
I do apologise for having to come off.   I messaged you ASAP when finished dinner. 

https://clips.twitch.tv/OutstandingHelplessPotatoBigBrother

Hi I have uploaded the clip. 

Please review my clip to see my side of the accident. 

this was a total accident as previous mentioned. 

I wish you could we could speak to discuss 

Hi shambles 

Hi I have uploaded the clip. 

Please review my clip to see my side of the accident. 

this was a total accident as previous mentioned. 

I wish you could we could speak to discuss 

after reviewing both videos quite a few times, I think there is some D sync that contributed towards both of us ! 

I did say in chat on discord that this was an accident on both sides also. 

plus if I wanted to RDM you on purpose I had plenty of opportunities to have done it before hand for approx 5 mins. 

Apologies again  

Andy 

Sorry have been working, from your clip I can see how it was an accident it was just that from my screen it did look like you flew into me but I now do not believe it was on purpose. Sorry about the report xo 

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Like the videos show I think we can put this down as an accident as there was no malicious intent.

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back