What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Unban Appeal - Cpt_Kujima - 04/21/20

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cpt_Kujima

In-game Name
Dave Woodcock

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
04/21/20

Member of the team that banned you.
auto ban

Reason given for your ban.
Restricted Word.

Where was you banned
Altis Life

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
Auto Ban for offensive term

Why should we unban you ?
I should be unbanned because i didn't realise that this such an offensive term that i could be banned for it, I will ensure i will not say it in the future.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

I confirm this is not a temporary ban as those are not appealable

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read our rules
Yes

@Cpt_Kujima Why would you think calling someone a nonce would be acceptable ? Would you like to be called a nonce ? is that the sort of community you would like to be part of ? If so I can give you a whole list of Arma communities more suited to you.

@Wilco I didn't actually call anyone a nonce, is wasn't directed at anyone or in ooc, I was just in a helicopter with my friends. 

No they don't and we shall not hear it from you or words similar again @Cpt_Kujima 

I suggest you re-read our rules before reconnecting, Any further bans similar to this one will not be appealable so please watch what you are saying/typing.

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back