What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Report a Player - pengu - RDM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shambles

Your In-game name

shambles

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

pengu

Date of the incident

04/21/20

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Altis Life

Please (in detail) describe the incident

i went to tracer a heli at black-market and as I tracered a heli which had a hobo in I was shot from someone else. i asked him to come to ts to talk a couple time I then messaged his friend and he sent me this ( https://gyazo.com/8f91f3b63b8aa746ebc7bd2e68251374 )

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=72-ODMuty-E
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Mate you are 3 guys pointing a gun at my friends face from my perspective, im not in a radio or anything with my friend he doesnt even have a gps at the time. All im saying is, if u wanna take a look at it from my point of view - Im laying on the hill trying to protect my friend from people robbing him while he was going to get his gear and weapons, i dont have a way to communicate with him, and you point 2 guns at him and fire at a heli, and i know the heli was circeling around -  Im aware that the heli was annoying....

Im sorry if u feal like it was rdm, and i also know i wasnt sure what was going on so im sorry for that really. But if u still want this case then sure mate have a go im not gonna continue arguing.

// Pengu

Last edited by a moderator:
if you have no way to communicate that does not give you the right just to shoot people because you head shots and as i never initiated on anyone it was straight up rdm maybe next time think about getting on discord and talking to someone. i could have a gun pointed at your friend all day long that does not mean you can shoot without talking. also if someone asks you to teamspeak you should join it or talk to them on discord instead of just saying no, like its funny how you say sorry now that its a report but just straight up said bo or ignored me when i tried to sort it. 

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

@Shambles Please provide 2-3 minutes prior to the alleged RDM taking place as per the Report a Player rules.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

thats a video from when i arrived there

@Pengu - Im quite surprised. Normally I would ask what on earth you were doing - but seeing as you've already attempted at explaining yourself and in doing so even furthering my suspicion that you need to familiarise yourself with the rules of our community. Just so we're clear, this is in no way, shape or form acceptable. You cannot - and I repeat; cannot fire at anyone without engaging in high quality roleplay with them first. 

24 hr ban for 2.2 issued. 

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back