What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a Player - SGT Slawek, CI One Shot, SGT Rawlings, SGT John Smith, CI John Miller, PC Toma, PC Ryan, CSI Sneitost - Other

Status
Not open for further replies.

TikTak

Investor
Investor
Your In-game name

TikTak Triton

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

SGT Slawek, CI One Shot, SGT Rawlings, SGT John Smith, CI John Miller, PC Toma, PC Ryan, CSI Sneitost

Date of the incident

04/20/20

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Other

Which server did the incident take place on

Altis Life

Please (in detail) describe the incident

Poseidon cartel was breaking into the AR Weapon Cache, at first police decided to leave us to it but later came back. After negotiations failed and all hell broke loose had to take a little break and sort out some attacking cops. After it had calmed a bit down we were gonna open the other rooms to get the last bags and by then cops had logged off.

Time stamps:
0:20 - SGT Slawek - Abort and DC
1:30 - PCSO Steel - Connected
1:44 - CI One Shot - Abort and DC
3:03 - PCSO Steel - Disconnect
4:59 - PC Stat1cz - Connected
5:17 - PC Stat1cz - Disconnected
7:40 - SGT Rawlings - Abort and DC
7:53 - SGT John Smith - Abort and DC
9:35 - CI John Miller - Abort and DC
10:44 - Door Breach Fail - Less then 10 cops
12:01 - PC Toma - Abort and DC
14:09 - PC Ryan - Abort and DC
14:29 - CSI Sneitost - Abort and DC

This issue has NOT been brought to liason due to the amount of times this has happend and/or been reported to police command. I have no intentions to talk to any officers or deal with this outside of this report as the officers involved knows this very well that this is a rule violation.

Everyone that logged off during the operation has been included in the video and player report except people that logged inn and straight out again.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://youtu.be/h8Y8Z_jpQCU
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Hold up, why am i being reported? XD I logged off when there was more then 10 cops, you can't just report every single cop who logged off when you were doing the cache, only the one who brought it below 10 which your report does not show who it was, it only shows that people log off from the server which is pretty normal and then at some point you can't break in, no way to tell who made it less then 10, also, normal way to deal with it is to msg the cop who logged off, msg some other cops to log on to let you do it, not report 8 people who dared to log off XDDDD

Hold up, why am i being reported? XD I logged off when there was more then 10 cops, you can't just report every single cop who logged off when you were doing the cache, only the one who brought it below 10 which your report does not show who it was, it only shows that people log off from the server which is pretty normal and then at some point you can't break in, no way to tell who made it less then 10, also, normal way to deal with it is to msg the cop who logged off, msg some other cops to log on to let you do it, not report 8 people who dared to log off XDDDD
Well yes i can, everyone is included and it will be up to staff to decide who is in violation of the rule. As i stated i have everyone that logged off during the operation has been included. U even say it ur self "at some point you can't break in, no way to tell who made it less then 10" that is why everyone is included and staff can decide who the punishment goes to if it is the last cop before we noticed, every cop after we noticed or every single one that is up to them. Also the fact that cops logging off is during HM, RBA or Caches are so normal that it has gotten a "normal way" to deal with just further highlight the issue why this report is needed and why people need to get banned here. Unfortunately warnings are not enough in this case wich has been brought up countless of times in meetings and with staff and police command. At this point its come to the point were someone unfortunately needs to get banned to hopefully get the point across that it is not okay and that u need to make sure there are more then 10 or 15 cops online before logging off. Another fact is that out of the people that logged off during the robbery it is 2 PC's, 3 SGT's, 2 CI's and 1 CSI, lets be honest lads u know so much better its actually a joke that the main people here is high ranks with several months or even years in the police. CI's and CSI's should never be mentioned in this kind of rule breaks its such a well known rule and it clearly shows they dont care. 

Well yes i can, everyone is included and it will be up to staff to decide who is in violation of the rule. As i stated i have everyone that logged off during the operation has been included. U even say it ur self "at some point you can't break in, no way to tell who made it less then 10" that is why everyone is included and staff can decide who the punishment goes to if it is the last cop before we noticed, every cop after we noticed or every single one that is up to them. Also the fact that cops logging off is during HM, RBA or Caches are so normal that it has gotten a "normal way" to deal with just further highlight the issue why this report is needed and why people need to get banned here. Unfortunately warnings are not enough in this case wich has been brought up countless of times in meetings and with staff and police command. At this point its come to the point were someone unfortunately needs to get banned to hopefully get the point across that it is not okay and that u need to make sure there are more then 10 or 15 cops online before logging off. Another fact is that out of the people that logged off during the robbery it is 2 PC's, 3 SGT's, 2 CI's and 1 CSI, lets be honest lads u know so much better its actually a joke that the main people here is high ranks with several months or even years in the police. CI's and CSI's should never be mentioned in this kind of rule breaks its such a well known rule and it clearly shows they dont care. 
Ye, because everyone logged off to stop your ar cache, not because it was basically midnight uk time and people wanted to sleep...

Ye, because everyone logged off to stop your ar cache, not because it was basically midnight uk time and people wanted to sleep...
Well then u shouldnt be on the serve at that time then, if u are unable to wait 20 min then u really should log off earlyer.  Also if this would be a one time incident i would not be here but it happen nearly 50% of the time. Witch is why this is being put into a report because it keeps on happening. 

I was speaking to a member off staff to ensure none had contacted staff and gotten permission to leave and he can correct me if i am wrong but i recall his reaction as "again?" witch clearly indicates why this report is needed and once again that this is an issue not only now but in general with the police logging off during these events. 

Hello, you never attempted to contact any of us before you came here this could have been easily solved Via teamspeak even with it being Midnight for most of us and 1AM for others responding to the AR, it just seems a bit unreasonable to file a report for something which didn't cross any of our minds due it being so late, and could you also quote the rule, thanks.

This issue has NOT been brought to liason due to the amount of times this has happend and/or been reported to police command. I have no intentions to talk to any officers or deal with this outside of this report as the officers involved knows this very well that this is a rule violation.
@_Ryan No it has not and no it could not be solved easily if u read the report u understand why it could not and why this has gone to a report in the first place. 

Rules wise it is a specific rule regarding the HM Treasury but it would fall under 1.7, if u really need to question why this would not be okay then u honestly should leave the police and experience some off the this and see how u find it. I am sure u in the police wouldn't be to happy if Poseidon logged out during a gunfight over a drug field stopping u from shuting down a drug field or something. 

Hi guys,

After reviewing the material given, am pretty disappointed on what happened. Especially cops logging off, because they had to go or whatever. 

Those logging off, did they communicate to the others that they are logging off for the night?

Was there even any information passed on to the other who were still ingame, maybe patrolling elsewhere and not involved in the AR Robbery?

Any admins notified about cops logging off due to going to bed etc.? 

Its all about the communication at the end of the day. But it seems here there was indeed a lack of communciation between players, when they decided to log off.

I will continue to evaluate this report and give it time to get sorted with those involved, otherwise I will decide the outcome myself.

Any assistance, hit me in Teamspeak.

Hi guys,

After reviewing the material given, am pretty disappointed on what happened. Especially cops logging off, because they had to go or whatever. 

Those logging off, did they communicate to the others that they are logging off for the night?

Was there even any information passed on to the other who were still ingame, maybe patrolling elsewhere and not involved in the AR Robbery?

Any admins notified about cops logging off due to going to bed etc.? 

Its all about the communication at the end of the day. But it seems here there was indeed a lack of communciation between players, when they decided to log off.

I will continue to evaluate this report and give it time to get sorted with those involved, otherwise I will decide the outcome myself.

Any assistance, hit me in Teamspeak.
Personally logged off when there was more then 15 cops on from what i remember, and keeping in mind that the ammount for the ar cache is 10 i don't see why i should let other cops on the server and all staff that im logging off, this is a game afterall and i hope you don't expect me to report to staff and every cop on the server that im logging off when me logging of does not change anything.

Personally logged off when there was more then 15 cops on from what i remember, and keeping in mind that the ammount for the ar cache is 10 i don't see why i should let other cops on the server and all staff that im logging off, this is a game afterall and i hope you don't expect me to report to staff and every cop on the server that im logging off when me logging of does not change anything.
Its all about communication, and its shouldnt be a issue to tell others your logging off for the night especially if there is a AR or Bank Robbery going on that might get screwed if if goes under the limit. If that player noticed the numbers going low during robberies, why not let the ADMINS know about it? Pass a message thats it, and your safe for the night.

I do not care if this is a game or not, its just common sense and theres no need to be selfish about it. 

If those players cant abide to simple rules/ Procedures, then why play here in this community? Follow the Rules we have inplace, simple !!!

Not a rant to you Slawek, am just saying this in general. I understand the frustration from POS, or complaints from the past but this is just unneeded issues were procedures should had be followed. 

Also what annoys me @TikTak, is the way you misused/glitched with the player camera at minute: 3 & 4:56 ?

Can you give me feedback on this?

@TikTak I just thought that I would put my bit of input into this report as I was not the cop that brought the cop amount below 10 cops to start with. Secondly, I honestly do not see any reason for this report. To be quite honest I believe that this whole ordeal could have been avoided if you had to have made the effort to contact any one of the aforementioned people in this report to log back on and that the cop amount had been dropped below 10 cops. Now if I could ask you a question, why have YOU quoted HM Treasury rule but you are reporting "us" for 1.7 (common sense) I believe the most common sensed thing to do would have been to pop a cop a message and they would have realized their mistake and gotten X amount of cops back on. Also, I read this report not as you looking for people to learn a lesson about a rule break, but more as a personal attack as you said "This issue has NOT been brought to liaison due to the number of times this has happened and/or been reported to the police command. I have no intention to talk to any officers or deal with this outside of this report as the officers involved knew this very well that this is a rule violation." As far as I was concerned about player reports and how they are handled they are not taken on a case by case bases and not as an accumulation of multiple events conspiring into one huge outburst of a report. I may be wrong but this report seems to me to be more malicious (against the aforementioned people) than a genuine report over a valid reason.

Also what annoys me @TikTak, is the way you misused/glitched with the player camera at minute: 3 & 4:56 ?

Can you give me feedback on this?
Yes, i have been informed by staff that is is fine, its looking thru the windows witch u would be able to within RP. Due to Arma simulation being turned off on the building u cant destroy the windows like u normally would be able to. I asked several staff members about this and they said it was fine. If i have been miss informed then i want to appoligoize, but as to my knowlege it was okay. If i was aware it was deemd Glitching or exploiting i would never have done it. I am closing up on 6 years, i have one ingame ban and 1 warning in those 6 years, i am trying to play the fair game here. 

Secondly, I honestly do not see any reason for this report. To be quite honest I believe that this whole ordeal could have been avoided if you had to have made the effort to contact any one of the aforementioned people in this report to log back on and that the cop amount had been dropped below 10 cops. 
Well there shouldnt be a need to do that. It seems the police thinks its okay to jump off because thats what always happens. Honeslty its a shitfest every time to get poeple on and it takes abount 15-30 min to actually get it done. I am sorry OneShot but the ammount of warnings police have got is to many to be counted. Its time this actually gets dealt with in a report. 

Now if I could ask you a question, why have YOU quoted HM Treasury rule but you are reporting "us" for 1.7 (common sense) I believe the most common sensed thing to do would have been to pop a cop a message and they would have realized their mistake and gotten X amount of cops back on. 
Ryan asked what rule was  broken why i mentioned the HM rule is becaus its a lot quicker then explaining.

Also, I read this report not as you looking for people to learn a lesson about a rule break, but more as a personal attack as you said "This issue has NOT been brought to liaison due to the number of times this has happened and/or been reported to the police command. I have no intention to talk to any officers or deal with this outside of this report as the officers involved knew this very well that this is a rule violation." As far as I was concerned about player reports and how they are handled they are not taken on a case by case bases and not as an accumulation of multiple events conspiring into one huge outburst of a report. I may be wrong but this report seems to me to be more malicious (against the aforementioned people) than a genuine report over a valid reason.
That is an explanation of why this was not brought to Teamspeak, and saving us all for a liaison. I am fully aware reports is individual cases and so should this be, 

Yes, i have been informed by staff that is is fine, its looking thru the windows witch u would be able to within RP. Due to Arma simulation being turned off on the building u cant destroy the windows like u normally would be able to. I asked several staff members about this and they said it was fine. If i have been miss informed then i want to appoligoize, but as to my knowlege it was okay. If i was aware it was deemd Glitching or exploiting i would never have done it. I am closing up on 6 years, i have one ingame ban and 1 warning in those 6 years, i am trying to play the fair game here. 
Thanks for your reply back, concerning this issue. am going to do some research at a later time concerning this topic.

Also what I noticed, that affected the continuation of the robbery itself was that the 10th player that log off named as: CI John Miller should had communicated to other officers that he was going to log off due to private reasons. Or at least inform ADMINS ingame that hes gotta go.Then there was PC TOMA/PC Ryan/ and CSi Sneitost loggin off afterwards, which I ask myself if they communicated to the rest that they were leaving as well? 

This annoying situation that affected everyone in general was due to the lack of communication within the Police force and those players loggin off.. Those players involved that logged off during the situation will be dealt with accordingly.

Theres always 2 sides of the story here guys, and it would had be cool if it would had been sorted in TS.

Would be great if those that logged off, reply here too.....

Hello, I was one of the last to logout  it was just a late night I decided to stay on for the AR and logged out a few minutes after I died it was late I did consider staying however there was only a couple other officers on the server and not enough to continue breaking in.

Im very confuzed how i ended up on this list.i never knew im being reported.. when did this ar happen? I would like to refresh my mind,since i really dont remmeber this AR, Also i dont like the fact that this was brought up straight to report,could at least let us know on ts first. Tbh i dont remmeber me being involved in this AR cache..

well i guess this is a nice surprise to find out that I've been reported someone could of told me that i logged off effecting a AR weapon cache as i logged off after being dead for 7 mins because in the video i die at 3:13 and log fully off at 9:55 so there was a good amount of time in which i was actually playing the game and as there was more than 10 cops in our teamspeak channels i didn't see the need to check if there was 10 cops physically in game as it was 11:45pm in the UK so at that time i was close to passing out.

would of loved to been messaged at the time or informed by someone but no messages came my way that i can recall and for the Poseidon member to read the side chat when i day and say that was the one at the church seems a bit odd.

Alright, I will first start off with what you stated in the report;

“This issue has NOT been brought to liason due to the amount of times this has happend and/or been reported to police command. I have no intentions to talk to any officers or deal with this outside of this report as the officers involved knows this very well that this is a rule violation.”

You say that the issue was not brought to the liaison due to the amount of times this has happened. I honestly don’t see why you could not have messaged myself or the other to get back on the server. I would have no problem getting back on again if the number got low because police logged off and even msg the relevant people to log back on again. It would be a lot better just sending a message about it, instead of making a report of it.If you let us know about it, it would have saved everyone so much time; A lot of people are replying to the report, you are replying to it and the admins also have to use a lot of time on it. Even though it could have been solved on TS / liaison. Also keep in mind, people make mistakes sometimes, even I do. Being in the Police for 3years +, we can still make mistakes; We are not perfect by any means.

I myself did not pay attention to the number on at the time when I logged off, I am very sorry about that. On the other side, I don’t think anyone of the cops had on their mind to log off to make sure you guys as Poseidon was unable to get more of the bags.

Saying this has been an issue before is fair enough. But is it with the same people every time? It's not fair to put everyone under the same umbrella. I could understand if it was the same people over and over doing it, but this is probably the first time that has happened to everyone that got reported. I feel like you are not willing to step up to the plate, and be the better one letting us know that we made a mistake and send one of us a message about it. Instead you decide to go straight to the player report.

Also, after I died I was bleeding out for 12min + I then respawned, since a lot of people had left the “INTOP” channel and the server, at that point I guessed the situation was over. When I respawn the server message was saying that the server will restart in 15 min. I spawned Athira, re-geared and spent 4 min at the station. I said to my patrol partner at the time that It was getting quite late for me almost 00:50, and I had to log off.

That's what I have to say, I comment more if it's needed by the staff. 

CSI Sneitost

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back