What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Server Events

Vote for your favourites! (You can choose more than one)

• Endgame Tournament

Votes: 33 30.8%
  • Warlords Tournament

Votes: 21 19.6%
  • The Purge

Votes: 72 67.3%
  • Last Man Standing

Votes: 13 12.1%
  • Battle Royale Tournament

Votes: 28 26.2%
  • Milsim Versus

Votes: 25 23.4%

• Total voters

Gordon

Staff Lead
Staff Lead
Dev Team
Staff Team
Los Santos Police Command
Los Santos Police Trainer
rplogo.png

ROLEPLAY UK EVENTS TEAM

Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening all,

Historically, we've always run a few of the more large scale events each year which usually are fairly popular amongst the community, as such we'd like you to help us decide what you'd like to see first this year! I've placed a few of the historically popular events in the poll attached to this thread, but please feel free to add additional suggestions below, think outside of the box!

POLL CLOSES ON SATURDAY 25th AT 00:00

I like some of the ideas you have in the pole.  Q.  won't there be some lopsidedness for players who have awesome gear, VS those who do not?  In addition, for the one. last man standing,  last time someone just hid till the last moment.  Not very engaging...

What about a quick draw contest to the death?   Everyone uses the same hand gun,  each person is matched, and the winner of the match moves on to the next round./ matched person until only two remain.   The finial person standing wins 10,000.000 pot

I like some of the ideas you have in the pole.  Q.  won't there be some lopsidedness for players who have awesome gear, VS those who do not?  In addition, for the one. last man standing,  last time someone just hid till the last moment.  Not very engaging...
Of course, we'd have to take careful consideration to ensure that the events can be enjoyed by all participants.

What about a quick draw contest to the death?   Everyone uses the same hand gun,  each person is matched, and the winner of the match moves on to the next round./ matched person until only two remain.   The finial person standing wins 10,000.000 pot
I think that’s more of a group/ small scale event , imagine trying to get the whole server to 1v1 it be a nightmare , don’t get me wrong though a great idea none the less but I think he’s looking for a server wide event.

I think that’s more of a group/ small scale event , imagine trying to get the whole server to 1v1 it be a nightmare , don’t get me wrong though a great idea none the less but I think he’s looking for a server wide event.
LOL, oh of course,  I should have mentioned that there would be many groups standing off to each other.

Old town western shoot-out...

Pick one of the larger towns, and have a mass shoot-out.    Clear boarders around the town, i.e. anyone stepping outside the boarder is done.  At the end,  the two that remain, stand and duel for the win...  While all the participants stand and watch.

Pick one of the larger towns, and have a mass shoot-out.    Clear boarders around the town, i.e. anyone stepping outside the boarder is done.  At the end,  the two that remain, stand and duel for the win...  While all the participants stand and watch.
Idk kinda sounds awful like how the purge was done 

I dont get why Purge is so upvoted...it s basically just KOTH...there are servers dedicated for this... 

Last edited by a moderator:
Remember that the most voted event may not be the only event we run 😉 

The free-for-all events can be great fun but are somewhat diminished by factions taking part, police/poseidon had a huge numbers advantage over rebels at the king of the castle event to the point of it basically becoming a faction v faction fight. If the purge were to happen again it'd be nice for factions to be able to purge each other, or to be allowed/encouraged to come on as civilians for the event, just my two cents on it

The results are in... Events coming soon, watch this space!
QnUJipI.png

I think parades should return or take place once or twice every year or maybe more often than that

Back