What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a Player - ypihc - Poor/Low Quality RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

MuzzyMist

Your In-game name

Muzzy

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

ypihc

Date of the incident

04/22/20

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Poor/Low Quality RP

Which server did the incident take place on

Altis Life

Please (in detail) describe the incident

I just started doing a run whilst listening to my teammates enjoying some nice rp at the police station, I wasnt really focused on the game which is why there is a few stutters (that would be me tabbing out as I had just woke up) but suddenly there was a guy infront of me who initiated with terrible rp and didnt even let me roleplay back or anything as he just knocked me out.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gTbzGfqu15I
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Only those involved in the report please. I know this is your gang member but this isnt the first time he has broken rules so I decided to put up one of the pieces of evidence I have against him.

Hello there, I have a few points that i would like to make. 

1) Could i ask why you found the need to look up my name in NHS Pyrgos?

2) How did you know that the man in the go kart was a sentinel member and not a random hobo? Considering the only words spoken to him before this situation were ''This is a nice run we are having''

3) How did you know there were 6 Sentinel awake?  Now i know my RP could have been better, but i did give you a clear Ultimatum and then knocked you out considering you both were armed. I do not believe it was poor/low quality RP but i will leave that to the Admins.   If you would like a view from go kart man, here you go. 

Finally, it is not my fault that your discord was very loud and you didnt hear/ see my coming.  You were also speaking over radio whilst it had been taken from you. Thanks ypihc/Chipy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Xx9tQAu0T4&t=44s

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Alright - lets have a look at this. Seeing as @Chipy is currently banned under different circumstances, the outcome of this report will be seperate from the previous ban, if any. 

@MuzzyMist Would you like to reply to Chipy's questions?

1) I was making it look like I was busy in the hospital buying time so the guy in the go-kart would leave but when I started driving I saw him still hovering around so I knew it was inevitable that he was after me for some reason
2) I had assumed it was sentinel from the way they have been very aggressive towards our group for the past week, being as they keep trying to get in contact with us and shooting our men by sending in ypihc who initiates in bad roleplay
3) I did look through the groups to see how many of our members were on and how many were using gps as we've had issues in the past with team killing due to that so that is my mistake for using that information. 

Lastly I did not complain about not hearing you just your poor rp, and I only spoke over radio to complain about your poor rp before you then said my comms had been seized which literally a second later you hear me mute up and no communication is given.

I guess that's all I have to say about the matter.  

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, after having reviewed all the footage and having gone of your replies I have come to my conclussion.

@MuzzyMist you are tabbing in and out of the game, you're not paying attention and as such you get overwhelmed that someone sneaks up to you and very swiftly takes control of the situation. The situation is over quite quickly - but in my opinion thats not an issue in this case. I have seen some of the less fortunate initiations @Chipy has done - and they need to be improved, however, this one was acceptable for a robbery - no shots were fired. 

As for the scrolling in Pyrgos Hospital I dont believe he was search for you Chipy, as your name just happens to be on the very bottom of the list. However, the metagaming when Muzzy is actively using out-of-game mechanics to influence the course of RP is not accepted. Therefor a 24 hr ban will be issued to @MuzzyMist for 4.1 metagaming. 

@Chipy - you're seeing quite a few reports against you, and I gotta admit you're not taking your time to roleplay with the people you're robbing. I'd advise you to give yourself a task for the coming week: double the time it takes you to initiate or start the armed robbery - and take your time, there's no need to rush it. Be creative - use twice as many words or whatever floats your boat. Increase the quality of your RP and you time on our servers will be much more interesting. 

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back