What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Report a Player - Timmy Trumpet - RDM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan

Your In-game name

Dan

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Timmy Trumpet

Date of the incident

04/25/20

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Altis Life

Please (in detail) describe the incident

I went to initiate on Timmy Trumpet while he was at drug dealer and he RDM'ed the second I started speaking to him.

I asked him to come to liason but he denied!

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://youtu.be/8FRLbVhdM4Q
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

I'm Timmy Trumpet.

You wanted to rob me at the drug dealer, so I had 3 options : run away ( be killed ),  let you rob me ( lost my money ) or defend myself. If you saw me before with a weapon on top you could be more careful 🙂. Also you said "it is a robbery", so I should ask you for permission to shoot you? It seems to me that when you decide on such a serious move like robbery you are aware that you can get a bullet.

In my opinion it wasn't RDM because you have intentionally interacted with me with purpose to get  "easy money" and I just didn't agree with that fact.

Peace

First of who are these other people commenting?

You did not even give me time to finish my initiation. At the point in time when you opened fire all I had said was, “Hello, could you put your hands above your head for me?” You didn’t give me any time to talk before you opened fire. This was merely a question before you shot me. I had not threatened your life in any way, nor did you provide any form of RP let alone a counter initiation.

I don't think you watched your movie carefully 🙂 After you ran out with a rifle aimed on me, the first thing you said was "it's a robbery". Your intention is known when running with your weapon aimed. Did you count on a nice conversation after you said you wanted to rob me?

I had not threatened your life in any way
Otherwise, if you wanted to hurt me, would you run without a gun? 

When the hostage pulls out the gun, you feel threatened and you have the right to shoot him. And there is no problem
When a kidnapper threatens you with evil intentions, I have no right to defend myself? Unfortunately, there is a problem 😞

And by the way, I remember the fact you have attacked me a few times before and all you said was " it's a robbery", you took the money from me and said "thanks bye". In my opinion it was really low quality RP. I don't have any problem with that, but when someone wants to rob someone else they have the right to defend themselves. 

Last edited by a moderator:
(2.2) Random Deathmatch (also known as RDM) - Shooting at someone without engaging in any form of quality role play is considered RDM.

You did not even say a word to me or let me finish my initiation before you sprayed me down.

You initiated the robbery, so what I was supposed to engaged? You said enough to make me feel threatened.

Next time, don't start interacting with the words "this is a robbery" with a gun in hand aimed at someone if you are afraid that someone might disagree. And certainly not alone 🙂

I believe that I had the full right to defend myself and I have nothing more to add.

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

From what I can see Dan was engaging in some RP in an attempt to rob Timmy. As per the rule 2.2 and 7.1.3 High quality RP must be had to be able to engage on someone else. Dan didn't even have the chance to finish his first sentence before he was gunned down. Yes you have the right to self defense, however you must have provided some form of quality RP to engage on the robber. If this was not the case then we would just have a shooting spree across the island whenever anyone says 'I'm robbing you'. There are many ways of getting gout of these situations that don't necessarily require you shooting him. As such I believe this falls under rule 2.2 and a ban will be issued. @2sty kot I suggest reading this post whilst you spend some time off the server https://www.roleplay.co.uk/topic/95588-the-state-of-roleplay-and-“initiations”/

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back