What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Report a Player - Mad Yoke - Other

Status
Not open for further replies.

KeirT

Unlinked
Your In-game name

CI KeirT [6963]

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Mad Yoke

Date of the incident

04/26/20

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Other

Which server did the incident take place on

Altis Life

Please (in detail) describe the incident

We were driving from Laka to Agios when we receive a radio call that there is an Ifrit headed to our direction i made the call to spike the Ifrit in hopes of immobilising it, the spike was successful so we ran over to the Ifrit to make contact. It is here i notice that it is unlocked so i choose to jump in to hopefully escape with it. Mad Yoke states that he would shoot me if i dont get out so I took my chances and reversed away as there were people in front as i didn't want to run them over i swerve around so that he doesn't have a line of sight on the side windows and suddenly im pulled out killing me (usually what happens when people are pulled of moving vehicles.)

In a liaison with Mad Yoke he states that the car wasn't moving and that its a game glitch, this did sound believable due to desync and new physics, However you clearly see Mad Yoke chase the car and pause when he presses windows key and then runs to where the ifrit rests to lock it and repair this is really odd as if it wasn't moving he wouldn't have to run anywhere... The other response i got was that he Coco in the ifrit "Kicked me out" this would be a valid point if maybe he had said anything too me in the ifrit such as im pushing you out but he remained silent.

Imgur showing exactly what happened:

https://imgur.com/a/comAc2M

YouTube Video below shows more about what happened before the incident:

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8hjbCJ3moWQ&feature=youtu.be
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

It was stated In the liaison multiple times that the ifrit did reverse but then suddenly stopped dead and then you were pulled out. This is how I saw things from my perspective in the ifrit, how Yoke saw things from the front of the ifrit and how the other member of Poseidon saw things from the right of the ifrit. You died to some shite arma physics as I was pulled out at the same time and I got out normally in the exact same spot I saw the Ifrit stopped in. 

What are your intentions here? It was clearly arma just being arma. You lost no advantage or anything of the like as all cops did was spike us to then tell us to leave the lands, which we were already doing. Every member of Poseidon there at the time all have years of experience on Arma and this server and all agreed with 100% certainty that the ifrit was completely stopped at the time you were pulled out. If it was not, we would have made attempts to resolve this fairly. But for 3 different people all looking from different places to all see the ifrit stop dead and then you being pulled out just proves to me personally that this is just an unfortunate case of desync and that I’m sorry you feel hard done by for it.

Now, if you had messaged any of us or even // at the time to let us know then any one of us could have recorded this to prove to you that you were indeed completely stopped, but you decided to say nothing until an hour later at which point any chance of footage from our side is impossible. This leads me to believe that you have ill intentions here and have not put this report up in the spirit of fair play.

Now, if you had messaged any of us or even // at the time to let us know then any one of us could have recorded this to prove to you that you were indeed completely stopped, but you decided to say nothing until an hour later at which point any chance of footage from our side is impossible. This leads me to believe that you have ill intentions here and have not put this report up in the spirit of fair play.
well this is a little untrue now isnt it... Imediatly after i went to Mad Yoke to send a message, and then went to join for support then to liaison, from the event happening to me joining the liason was 10 mins (Not an hour like you say), the image shows my ts logs of channels;

https://gyazo.com/9af55d7a2316ce94d92006220c8a0164

okey you continue to state the desync story but why is mad yoke chasing the ifrit and when im out run lock and repair.... When asking the cops that were there they all said that the ifrit was moving normally and it wasn't frozen or desyncing, quite a phenomenon that an ifrit is frozen for 1 faction and moving normally for another.

you say we didn't loose anything, the intentions were to stop and take the ifrit but as i was killed we went from 4 cops to 3 posidon to 3 cops to 3 posidon, so the officers there didnt take the fight.

well this is a little untrue now isnt it... Imediatly after i went to Mad Yoke to send a message, and then went to join for support then to liaison, from the event happening to me joining the liason was 10 mins (Not an hour like you say), the image shows my ts logs of channels;
It does not matter when you joined the liaison. We did not join the liaison with you, as we were unaware, until around an hour later. You still did not message any of us asking for us to clip it. Therefore leaving us with absolutely no way for us to back up what we say with evidence. What I said is also true. This liaison did not take place for close to an hour after the situation. At which point we had already traveled around and performed many different duties back on our side of the island before chilling back at base then being told you are waiting for us in liaison.

When asking the cops that were there they all said that the ifrit was moving normally and it wasn't frozen or desyncing, quite a phenomenon that an ifrit is frozen for 1 faction and moving normally for another.
This is what happens when you don’t ask for videos, it turns into he said she said bullshit which could have easily been resolved and sorted had you asked for us to clip our perspective. But alas you did not and forced us into this here where we cannot prove our side of events. Cool

It does not matter when you joined the liaison. We did not join the liaison with you, as we were unaware, until around an hour later. You still did not message any of us asking for us to clip it. Therefore leaving us with absolutely no way for us to back up what we say with evidence. What I said is also true. This liaison did not take place for close to an hour after the situation. At which point we had already traveled around and performed many different duties back on our side of the island before chilling back at base then being told you are waiting for us in liaison.

https://gyazo.com/9af55d7a2316ce94d92006220c8a0164

again look at this image u see i sent the video to u guys in the liaison at 22:40 this is 17 mins after the event, and i joined the liaison at 22:29 this is 6 mins after the event where are u getting this hour from im so confused.... I also messaged mad yoke the moment i joined the liaison and after asking why he puled me out the car this would give him plenty of time to get a clip together.

@Mad Yoke - is there a reason you're not explaining your side of it? 
Yoke is working quite a lot so chances are it’ll take a few days for him to be on and reply, that’s why I explained our POV as Poseidon so at least he has some defence here. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Yea I ain't got the time or effort to read through all this whats the issue here ?
Thats quite a shame @Mad Yoke - that you cant put in the effort to read a report that has been made against you, a report that one of your friends took time to reply to. However, I understand that real life always should come first - so lets deal with this report as swiftly as your time allows us. 

Im looking at a piece of video evidence where there's a moving (reversing) ifrit which you decide to pull someone out of. It doesnt stop at any point, so Im interested in hearing from your side if you think that its OK to pull someone out of a moving vehicle? 

No it isn't ok to pull someone out of moving vehicle however the ifrit was stopped for me and the issue was already resolved in liaison so I don't even know why we are discussing this again.

As this matter has already been discussed in liaison for around 20 minutes I will not be responding again. I have said all I needed to say and will not spend anymore time on the matter.

No it isn't ok to pull someone out of moving vehicle however the ifrit was stopped for me and the issue was already resolved in liaison so I don't even know why we are discussing this again.

As this matter has already been discussed in liaison for around 20 minutes I will not be responding again. I have said all I needed to say and will not spend anymore time on the matter.
Yeah we discussed it definitely wasn't resolved, you stated that it wasn't moving on your side providing no evidence you then said i took to long to inform you,  but as proven i informed you to come to a liaison 6 mins after the event giving plenty of time to clip your moments of game play. The liaison wasn't 20 mins long and all that occurred is me showing you a clip and you saying nah didn't happen is Arma being Arma. To me that doesn't scream that this situation is sorted.

Ok - so it doesnt look like it was resolved so I will go ahead and deal with this report as it seems like like we're not really moving forward as I was hoping we would. 

@Mad Yoke - as you've said yourself, and I very much agree with you; its not acceptable to abuse game mechanics like that. The ifrit was clear not stopped as shown in the evidence - and from the logs shown you were made aware of this and had more than sufficient time to get footage secured. Since you havent done this theres no way for me to tell if the ifrit was indeed standing still seen from your perspective. And even still - had the ifrit stopped for a very brief moment then you were still quite far from the doors/windows to warrant a "Hey - im pulling you out of the windows" maneuvre. 

As such, Im actioning a ban under 2.4 exploiting a feature outside of its intended purpose. Seeing as your last ban was at the end of January this will be upgraded to a 1 week ban. Next ban - which I have faith in wont happen - will be a permanent ban. 

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back