What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a Player - Talu Stun - Poor/Low Quality RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nema

Your In-game name

Nema

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Talu Stun

Date of the incident

04/27/20

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Poor/Low Quality RP

Which server did the incident take place on

Altis Life

Please (in detail) describe the incident

I was doing apple runs in Pyrgos to get prestige rank. Talu comes to the market while i was selling and i saw him with a pistol, running towards me. His initiation was even poor at the beginning, so i initiated him, and the fight started. i was shot down and then he comes running towards me and just shoots, he did miss and then he tried to RP the execution, and in my opinion, it was horrible. I did message him on OOC chat, to come on TS. He did´n want to talk to me, and said he did everything right, that he could execute me without RP, since we where in a fight. I told him, it only applies with factions or if i told him, that i had allies to help me. The said that 1v1 is the same as a gunfight, and that he can execute without rp then. I told him he was wrong, and i went on the support channel, to get an admins opinion. I got told, that it only applies with factions and when i initiate with friends.
(my recordings did´n record me speaking, so my prove, that i did´n initiate with friends, is in the second video, where i tell him, that i did´n initiate with friends and that he knew it was a 1v1. Talu, you have been here for 5 years now, so i would assume that you knew, these rules, that would apply, or at least come on TS to sort a misunderstanding out, instead of acting rude in chat. 

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PtQs8EoCUJc

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
@Nema it is very difficult to go off the video due to not hearing anything you say and to be honest couldn't really hear him. but going off everything above you stated that you initiated on him, i'm assuming on his life then the gunfight happened. Why would he need to tell you why his killing you after you probably stated that you was going to do the same? I mean if you are shooting at each other I think the intent is quite clear. Yes his execution rp was poor and seemed very rushed. However Gunfights and gunfight, your shooting to kill am i right?

Besides your reported him for the following rule (7.1.3) Killing someone must be carried out with high quality roleplay, “put your hands up or I will shoot” etc is considered low quality RP and may lead to a ban for RDM/Fail RP. Executing another player must also be carried out with high quality roleplay, the only exception to this rule is if both you and the victim are engaged in a gunfight together.

as you have confirmed that you as "victim" him as "shooter" we're in a gunfight a roleplay exaction wasn't exactly required in this situation.

However @cyte for someone who has been here a long time, i'd expect much more better RP then you provided here.

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back