What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Unban Appeal - LUCIF3RAGA - 04/28/20

Status
Not open for further replies.

LUCIF3RAGA

In-game Name
Agreen

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
04/27/20

Member of the team that banned you.
madassrobberduck

Reason given for your ban.

Where was you banned
Altis Life

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
i acutaly dont know but it says that i was one of the following "racism, religious hatred, ageism, sexism, homophobia, gender or disability discrimination" im from kurdistan so im half black and i m muslim most of the time these things happens agenst me

Why should we unban you ?
cuz i dont even know why i am banned at least tell me so i can defend my self agenst ti

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

I confirm this is not a temporary ban as those are not appealable

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read our rules
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
yes i saw the video but first i didnt record it and these guys were bulling us and ganging on us with 7 8 people knowing that we were 3 and saying come out... i dont have a problem agenst that tho every game has a problems like that i mean swering and stuff but non makes a big of a deal if it is not racism or somthing like that as u can see it wasnt ether in the video so idk i they said the same maybe even more inappropriate stuff to us and they were more than us and even had friends in the posidon to back them up and what we did is bannble 

@LUCIF3RAGA This is your appeal, it is about YOU... If you wish to report OTHER players YOU may do so with evidence in the report a player section

What we are looking at here is what you said and because of that the admin had no option to issue a ban, so why was YOU breaking our server rules ? Do you think they are nice things to say ?

@Wilco yeah i know it is an appeal and i didn't mean it that i just mention it... no they were not nice they were fully inappropriate but not racist or religion hatred i don't mean they are okey to be said but we r enemy's on the server we cant be nice to each other they r not nice to us too... and yes i braked the server rules but i didn't mean to do it that way they flamed us we flamed back and that happend... i just wanna add that this happend alot it will stop if the appeal happens but i just wanna let u know that we did flamed other people too same inappropriate words but no racist or religion hatred in it... thanks for reviewing my appeal

Now @LUCIF3RAGA i understand that you may be "enemy's" however you entered the conversation which your mates and them we're having and went straight to throwing out homophobic remarks at them you then decided to ask them if they would like you to "cum on them" "Doggy style"  Why is this the type of RP you resort to? Do you honestly think people in a "rebel gang" would speak to other gangs like that? I understand that you want to RP a group that takes no crap of people, but we also expect you to do so by abiding our rules that we have set.

Now the big question I would like to know and I would appreciate your honesty here, You mentioned that this has happened a lot, what kind have things have you said to other people? 

Last edited by a moderator:
@Robbie well a lot but no homophobic and "cum on people after a doggy style" i just wanna mention that u should check the video and listen to what i say i know they r my friends and i'm willing to do every thing for them but if u listen carefully i said "speck up be a fucking man", "u r ganging on us with your pets" and i told one of them "what the fuck r you looking at"... and about that i flamed other people well kinda the same i was acting kinda bossy disrespected there clan i think stuff like that happend a few other times... if u want i can mention the clans and the members too

@LUCIF3RAGA I do apologies, after another review of the video It appears you we're mistakenly banned for what your mates we're saying, as multiple people we're speaking unfortunately you we're believe to have something however as mentioned after another look you wasn't. Therefore you will be unbanned apologies for any inconveniences caused.

However I will say this you have seen the video, I hope you take note of what we don't expect RP to be like on our server. 

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back