What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Unban Appeal - Magnussonn - 05/01/20

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magnussonn

In-game Name
Grizzly Bear

Steam ID
STEAM_0:0:169969052

The date of your ban.
04/19/17

Member of the team that banned you.
Wilco

Reason given for your ban.

Where was you banned
Altis Life

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
Being in a steam group about wilco
racist remarks on a ponty stream
(i was banned 3 years ago so if i have missed/forgetten any i do apologise)

Why should we unban you ?
Right so just to start things off I was 16 when I was banned Im now 19 so of course the things i did back then Id put down to just being a stupid immature kid, I cant really explain much about what i was thinking at the time because of how long ago it was. But it was probably the case of "Im getting banned anyway may as well go out with a bang" which is a very immature a stupid mindset to proccess but I was 16 and not a very smart 16 year old.

So on the topic of the "Wilco Steam group" I appealled my 1.6 about a year ago maybe longer not sure and what i didnt realise while appealing was that i was in a group which was about Wilco, now i had joined this group straight after my 1.6 many years ago and because i never update my steam profile it went completely unoticed to me. Even if you look at my steam profile now the background of my steam profile is the same one ive been using since i was 15, now of course I know that it is completely disgusting and wrong to be apart of group which completely violates someones privacy and indentity and its not something that i would even imagine doing today. I have no excuses for such a disgusting and disrespectful behaviour, I just hope you can forgive me for that above all, as i would class that as a personal attack if it was done to me.

Racism on stream so when I got banned i went on ponty's stream and donated about £2 so that i could send a message on the stream, I then spammed it with text saying "Stavic is n****" and stuff of that nature now I have no idea why I did this, it's of course disgusting hurtful comments which I wouldnt dream of uttering today. I was banned for racism many times on RPUK I put it down to me being a dumb kid who didnt know the power and history behind the words which i was regurgitating and I am very sorry for that.

Now Il add this in here i dont know if its helpful, but I joined the TS about a month ago to ask wilco about the mass unban and whether id be apart of it, turns out not.

I would like to apologie to you personally Wilco for the things I have done in the past and I do hope you can see im being sincere and that i have grown up.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

I confirm this is not a temporary ban as those are not appealable

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read our rules
Yes

You had multiple bans and warnings on your profile for multiple rule breaks not to mention what you have already stated above seems like you was the player that liked playing on the edge of the rules. Now i'm unsure on the things that involved Wilco so I will have to ask him on that but one thing I am aware of is the thing that said about Stavik on the stream wasn't just racist. I'm going to quote exactly what you said. Stavik ******* die you ***** - Please tell me why we should even consider having you back on the community when you have not only been racist but you have also wished for another member of the community and also a staff member dead.
d830e0c4dec27037eba9b2a6daf077d1.png

Honestly what went through your mind to wish this upon someone? Did it make you feel good? Cool? Please enlighten me.

You had multiple bans and warnings on your profile for multiple rule breaks not to mention what you have already stated above seems like you was the player that liked playing on the edge of the rules. Now i'm unsure on the things that involved Wilco so I will have to ask him on that but one thing I am aware of is the thing that said about Stavik on the stream wasn't just racist. I'm going to quote exactly what you said. Stavik ******* die you ***** - Please tell me why we should even consider having you back on the community when you have not only been racist but you have also wished for another member of the community and also a staff member dead.

Honestly what went through your mind to wish this upon someone? Did it make you feel good? Cool? Please enlighten me.
As I said it was a long time ago, I can't remember my reasoning but there is no doubt that their is no excuse for acting in such a manner and I will apologise to Stavik personally if I get the chance to, as it's a disgusting thing to say to someone under any circumstances, It's not something i would even dream of saying today and I hope that I may be able to redeem my past actions.

You had multiple bans and warnings on your profile for multiple rule breaks not to mention what you have already stated above seems like you was the player that liked playing on the edge of the rules. 
In my time at RPUK I started playing when I was 15 and most of my bans bar 1 were all communication related, primarily me joking around in edgy way and not meaning any harm by it. Looking back I put most of my bans to the fact of immaturity, joking around about stuff i shouldnt joke about, saying words and phases which i shouldnt of said all because I didn't know better and thats a department which i confirm i have definitely changed in. I'm more considerate of my actions now then I was previously in every part of my life, not only how i conduct myself online but on a day to day.

I cant remember the reasoning in behind it, but I can say never in my life have I never wanted someone dead over a game. I don't believe for a second that I actually wanted stavik to die.

I gave you some good advice in the last appeal, advice that if followed you wouldn't of ended up banned again..

Yet less than a month later you get banned for trying to be billy big bollocks in front your so called friends and then you turn to me like I was the one that got you banned

What have you done in 2 years that can now make you follow a simple rule set ? or not be so much of a dickhead acting up in front of people ?

I gave you some good advice in the last appeal, advice that if followed you wouldn't of ended up banned again..

Yet less than a month later you get banned for trying to be billy big bollocks in front your so called friends and then you turn to me like I was the one that got you banned
I'm thankful for the amount of chances which you have given me over the course of my time at RPUK, Im even more so apologetic about thee amount of times I threw it back in your face with my childish actions and rebel mentality which is something that used to get me in hot water not only on here but in IRL aswell. And yes I was being a cocky showoff and since Ive put this appeal up, Ive taken sometime to read through some of my old unban appeals and they make me cringe with how arrogant and obnoxious I was and reading it years later i do agree that I was indeed a massive dickhead.

What have you done in 2 years that can now make you follow a simple rule set ? or not be so much of a dickhead acting up in front of people ?
Well I would say it terms of overall attitude thats something that has changed naturally because 16 to 19 may only be a few years, but I'd say you change more as a person mentally in that shortspan then you do in any other years of your life. Not to mention my overall attitude on the world has changed, before I was living with parents and getting everything done for me so I didnt have a care in the world about anything, which is were the disgusting attitude stemmed from. But now circumstances are much different and I can definitely say I'm a competent individual.

And yes I would now be able to follow the commuity rules and guidelines to their fullest.

You will be allowed another go

Approach it differently this time please, many have come back after a few years away and mostly they have grown up

Use @Grizzly Bear

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back